Which Brand Ecigarette Is Good?

amy214

You can buy really cheap USB car chargers, which work fantastic with Leo passthrough batteries. When I am out and about, I'll usually have two LEOs - one charges, while the other is vaped.

There are tons of solutions :)

Edited by Deadpool809

Hello there! I think that the eGo e-cigarette is a really great-performing and high-quality model. Many people recommend it 'coz of its battery life (650 mah-1000mAh) which means it can typically last you a whole day without recharging.You can know more about the eGo e-cigarette here- http://janty.com/en/...f-the-year-2011. The eGo looks like a pen and is bigger than the traditional cigarette though, but I think that is because of its enhanced / bigger battery and performance. Some people might find it bulky so if you want a smaller and sexier one, you can also check out the Dura or 510 e-cig. I hope you find exactly what you need. Just shop around and check the reviews.

Edited by jamfran

I'm one week off the analogs, I tried one of the disposables from the local wallgreens, it worked for about 2 hours before the batt dies, took it apart and wired it to a usb cord until my EGO arrived, didn't like the inconsistancy of the tank atomizers so I tried a 510 direct drip and it was and is good... I also have a set of vision clear-o-mizers that came in today and they are great... Ego is pretty solid so far...

Im going to ban the OP. IP address is outta China ( as if we couldnt tell from the grammar ) OP states they are outta the US. Most likely a Chinese spammer.

Im going to leave the topic because you all provided some good info which may benefit a real noobie.

If you haven't noticed i always rep Hoosier for the kgo and the vapor room for juices. My wallet is so fat i could afford PBR at the bar last night!

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

I'm a newbe myself,and started out with a basic cigarette style kit.Three weeks later i'm waiting for my new kgo to arrive.I know you'll get better answers from some veterans on this forum, but if I had to start again, I would go with longer battery life and a good brand that had compatible parts.

I second this, within a month of using the ecig kits I am stepping up to an eGo battery! It seems to be a more worthwhile/viable option to at least to with a kit like the eGo. Reasonable pricing for good performance and if its too much you could always step down to a 501/808 kit or step it up to a mod. You have a lot of exploring to do :)