Can A Tank Be Used With A 510L

How is this for a clearomizer: http://www.vapingzon...er/pid-215.html I also found this other one for a little cheaper but it has higher ohms which I was told is the higher ohms the worse it is: http://www.juicewhore.com/store/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=528

Edited by willmon22

i cant say much I havent tried that specific one, plus I dont trust 'customer reviews' listed on the site itself. I did research on clearomizers as well and watched some videos of trustworthy vapors on youtube which led me to the CE2 fluxomizers at http://gotvapes.com/ , which work pretty well for me. those are 11.95$ for a pack of 5 as well, 2.39$ a piece, which is cheaper as well. Im sure others have tried other ce2s that they can reccommend but these are the only ones that i tried that worked well, i bought some other clear ce2s but the tubing was flimsy and cracked easily.

Edited by twelveday

Is 1.5 ohms too low of a resistance or should it be fine with most eliquids? Also should it work with this: http://www.firstvapor.com/510l-4-piece-passthrough-e-cigarette-w-free-atomizer-and-cartridges

1.5 ohms is way to low resistance for a stick e Cig. They are not even reccomened for standard ego batteries. You need something bigger may to run low resistance stuff or it's just going to kill your battery super quick.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

relationship is between the battery and the atomizer, not the eliquid. a low mAh like stick style ecigs wont be able to take a 1.5ohm atomizer.

relationship is between the battery and the atomizer, not the eliquid. a low mAh like stick style ecigs wont be able to take a 1.5ohm atomizer.

oh it will take it but fry the battery real fast. I know i fried mine with 1.7 ohms.

yeah thats what i meant lol. I can take a pint of 151, but itll fry me real fast too.

yeah thats what i meant lol. I can take a pint of 151, but itll fry me real fast too.

lmao but at least the carto sits there quietly. and dosnt visit the porcelin god

Ok so should I go for a higher ohms in order for it to be compatabile for a passthrough? I am looking at variable passthroughs that may have batteries with them.

If you want a good passthroguh get the ego 1000mah passthrouvh battery. Its only 20 bucks. You can use lower resistance sstuff with it.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Ok I watched the vid I just didn't get one part. He said that the lower the ohms the lower the voltage so what does it mean if you use a higher voltage on a 1.5 ohms say 4.2 volts? I am basically wanting a variable voltage passthough possibly with this: http://www.vapingzone.com/510_Tank_Twin_Coil_Clearomizer/pid-215.html I believe this would be the best for me to get at this moment and since I won't be able to get anything else for awhile I am wanting to get the best I can without spending over $30.

low voltage low ohms, high voltage high ohms. low with high, or high with low basically wont be ideal.

watts = volts x volts/ohms

what determines the intensity of a vape is how much watts/power, which is the result of the battery voltage and atomizer resistance. Some people say 6-8watts is generally a good area. If you mismatch your atomizer resistance and battery you end with with poor performance or too intense, you could also damage the atomizer or battery,

In all honesty, if you're honestly looking toward a better vaping experience you should be listening to what everyone is telling you, that you have to spend a bit of money for something good. You should save up money until you have enough to buy something a couple of people reccommended, other than tossing money away every month on some products not many know about. (Generally if no ones heard about it, its not popular, and word hasn't spread about it because its generally not that good)

Edited by twelveday

I have used cartomizers already I believe. I have a cartridge and inside of it is the wick with the wires connected at the bottom and the filler material around the wick. I just found this youtube video

So isn't this a 1.5ohm cartomizer that he is using? He is going all the way up to 7.4 volts. I am getting a little confused.

Edited by willmon22

clearomizers are just another take on a cartomizer btw, one clearomizer wont last you a week til it starts to decline in performance.

atomizers - long term usage (Weeks to Months)

cartomizers/clearomizers - short term usage (Days to a Week)

tanks - re-usable extension to a cartomizer

even though you buy a tank, you will have to buy cartomizers to replace within it.

I am just starting to rethink myself in getting a newer kit. I would like to get a variable volt to experience the higher volts but since all the ones I found seem to not have any atomizers with them. So I guess I have a atomizer in my ecig then and it isn't a cartomizer. As this has lasted me probably about a month maybe of daily use.

cartomizers can last way more than a week. You have to take in to account how much ur vaping. Someone that vapes 5mls a day is going to go through attys/cartos way faster than someone that vapes 2mls a day.

not everyone chain vapes all day

If you use higher voltage on a low resistance carto - you burn out your carto. Don't do it. You won't need to.

As others have advised, I think you are trying to walk before you crawl. And $30 may not get you a very good VV. I've been vaping for like 6 months now, and I only just got my first mod, and I am still learning things through trial and error. Slow isn't a bad thing.

Edited by Deadpool809

I am going as slowly as I possibly can as I don't have a job and I don't get paid much and when I do I have to wait a month to get my check. What I am thinking about is to get a regular passthrough and not worry about the vv. Because passthroughs themselves are 5volts right? As I have seen some and they say 5 volts. Also wouldn't it be batter than a vv since it has higher volts than regular vvs?

Edited by willmon22

I love my 5 v passthrough. Its actually the one I use in my car.

honestly for me using LR atomizers with my ego comes pretty close. The ego passthroughs are nice because you can use them on their own or as a passtrhough--with an LR Cartomizer or a tank system you would have lots of options.

Either way, I am glad you are looking at all your options, I know its all a bit overhelming at first.