Can A Tank Be Used With A 510L

cartomizers can last way more than a week. You have to take in to account how much ur vaping. Someone that vapes 5mls a day is going to go through attys/cartos way faster than someone that vapes 2mls a day.

not everyone chain vapes all day

just speaking from experience, i didnt technically say you use it and in a week they are dead. I vape 1-2mls a day, and after a while the cartomizer starts to lose flavor or e-liquid starts leaving gunk in the filling, sometimes the draw isnt smooth. Cartomizer CAN last more than a week yes, but a cartomizer itself is 1-2$, would you really give up quality just to save 1-2$ every 2+ weeks or go through the hassle of boiling/drying etc (in which case you use electricity and water which is also some amount of $? I mean come on, if you really wanted to, you could make it last for months, but why would you want to when its performance is crap.

Edited by twelveday

Ok jeffb could I get the total of the passthrough battery and the atomizer with the tanks as well as the pages to get them? As the total I have with this kit I hope to get is $41.66 and that will really cut into other things I would like to do like take my dad to watch ghost rider 2 which will be over $20 for 2 tickets and I may not get much over $60 when I get paid.

some kits are good priced though, the one u linked isnt that bad for joye ego stuff. take into account if u order from seperate sites you're also going to pay separate shipping.

at forevervapor.com u can get everything in that kit minus the e-liquid but two additional ego t cartridges for 40.46$ before shipping, other sites seem to be about the same price give or take 2$ as well.

Well I found a total of 32 something for seperate sites just I wouldn't have a usb cable with the order so what kind of cable is it because I probably have one laying around. Anyways I am going to bed has anyone heard of valuevapor and do they ship to the us within a few days?

Edited by willmon22

im not trying to be mean and if it is sounding that way im sorry in advance. Stop asking the same questions over and over, your confusing rhe hell outta your self. remember the old saying KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID. just get the ego pasthru with a battery. you dont need a kit you have atty and cartos right. make the purchace.

http://www.thevaporroom.net/eliquids.html

if you get the flavor of the week you can get 48mls for 14 dollars SHIPPED as a new customer.

http://www.ecigarsenal.com/Boge_Leo_Economy_Pack_p/10061.htm

22 or so dollars SHIPPED with an 800 mah batt, a 4ml carto, passthru capabiliity, and charger. 36 bucks and ull have a ton of juice and an awesome batt, if being 510 threaded is really that big of a deal get one of these later on for a few bucks, and bam, the LEO's an eGo.

http://www.whitestagvapor.com/leo-to-510-adapter/

Sorry mega but I just got back on here today. Just seen your comment. No I don't think you are being mean and I understand. And no I don't have carts and a atty I have no idea where you got that idea. I only have a cheap $10 starter kit from mistic that is good just I want to expand my vaping. But anyways if there was a delete thread button I would delete the thread as I have gotten my answers and obviously no one is interested in the options I found for a cheaper price than what people are telling me the stuff would cost. Anyways thanks for everyone help I can do the rest from here.

OK...so the ego t kit you posted is 37 bucks...a few days ago i posted a kit for 40 that was to much.

I don't reccomend the ego t AT ALL. I have tried it. Vapor, throat hit, and flavor were basicly non exsistent. The system is a pain in the ***. Watch grimmgreens video and check out the Facebook group ego t fails lol.

I know you are looking for cheap and good...let me research a little after band practice. Give me a number price wise i can work with and i will put together a decent kit for you with everything you will need.

Remember you need a kit, juice, atomizers, cartomizers, and a drip tip. If you limit is 50 bucks or so it can be done but will be hard as hell. I can do it though.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

I still recommend a LEO - you will only be able to buy one battery for your price range, but it sounds like you want a passthrough anyway, and the battery life is several hours. It uses a standard mini USB cable, and you can get the battery for $20, and a 5 pack of cartos for $20. That hits the $40 mark right there.

It doesn't have a 510 connector (you can buy an adapter), but I found the LEO to be a good starter unit. I wasn't doing a lot of trying out different attachments when I was using that, and I think that is where you are at now.

^^i agree with deadpool. i don't think however you need the 5 pack of carto's. pick up a few to start till ur next payday. they WILL last that long. i've ran one of those for a few weeks easy, they're 4ml. i'll post these links one more time for you. for the VERY GOOD AND DEPENDABLE hardware you'll get you will not beat the price. there's just nothing that compares at the price level.

http://www.ecigarsen...ack_p/10061.htm

one boge LEO battery with on/off function, battery indicator lights, passthru function, and a respectable 800mah, also under load this batt stays very close to 3.5volts which is pretty good when you compare it to it's other competitors. charger (mini usb cable), and 1 4ml carto. i just ordered from this particular site and the shipping was fast and very friendly. all for 18 bucks. you simply cannot beat the price, pick up one extra carto while your'e there and you'll be set till at least ur next payday for hardware. also from this website later on if you want an extra battery (say from your next paycheck) you can pick up a spare LEO by itself for 15 bucks.

http://thevaporroom.net/

again, very good customer friendly site. new customers get a free 15ml bottle of liquid, you can get the flavor of the week which comes in a 30ml size for 10 bucks, and every order (new customer or not) get's a free 3ml bottle of liquid. so for about 14 dollars shipped you get 48mls of liquid. again, you just cannot beat that price. and the liquid is very good. some reviews can be found here

so for roughly $40 dollars total investment (shipping included) you'll have a very nice high mah battery, with passthru capabilities, 2 very large, very user friendly carto's, and a whole mess of liquid. for the equipment and the juice you'll get you will not find an easier, cheaper, or more user friendly option. guaranteed. again, if 510 threading is of importance to you go to this site and you can get a leo to 510 adaptor to run whatever 510 atty's, carto's or tanks that you want.

http://www.whitestag...to-510-adapter/

Edited by blucavvy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^OR JUST DO WHAT BLUCAVVY SAID^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(I failed to actually read your post before getting riled up blucavvy...so yeah, we all got hoodwinked into spending time looking for good deals.)

I have to post in this thread simply because it will be remembered for a long time, and I cannot allow myself to miss this epic opportunity :)

My .02, Get the Ego-T and then come back and make another thread about how it doesn't work ;)

My actual .02, because I am really not that much of a bad person. Save a few bucks, pirate Ghost Rider 2 for free (can I recommend that legally?), and get genuine JoyeTech. Pick up the passthrough here: http://vaporcrave.co...hrough-p54.html

Then get a pack of Boge 2.0's from the same site: http://vaporcrave.co...roduct-p88.html

Pick up some E-liquid, from the same website: http://vaporcrave.co...-10mil-p28.html

I suggest getting two 10 mL bottles of E-liquid in different flavors that you think you will like. I have orded from vaporcrave, quick shipping, excellent products, quality juice.

$43.95 total with shipping included. You will not realistically find a more reliable, quality, cheaper choice elsewhere. If you want to search go ahead.

That amount of juice should last you about 10 days depending on how much you vape. Then get a job and buy more juice and a VV device. As legally required most websites ask if you are 18 before they will sell to you, but that is not my concern here. My real concern is how you were footing a smoking habit without a job. Please dear christers tell me you didn' t just pick up vaping without being a smoker...because that would just cherry top this wonderful thread.

(honestly can't believe I got (almost?) as fired up as Mega on this one...hol-E KatzZ.)

Edited by sasetrase