Can A Tank Be Used With A 510L

The product is here: http://www.firstvapor.com/510l-4-piece-passthrough-e-cigarette-w-free-atomizer-and-cartridges I was wondering if I could get a tank and atomizer for the tank to fit this one. If so that would be great as it would be easier for me to know when I need to add more eliquid to a tank as it is see through. And is there a good battery I can get for this in case I wanted to use it elsewhere?

idk about a tank aqtty like the ego t but you can you clearomizers. or ce2's. both are clear clearomizers are just clear cartos and ce2's are clear but works kinda like a oil camping lamp. has wicks.

Yes. You can use the 510 tank + 510 Tank atty on that device.

Like these... 510-T atomizer... http://www.forevervapor.com/joye-510-t/joye-510-t-atomizer/

And the 510-T Tanks..... http://www.forevervapor.com/joye-510-t/joye-510-t-cartridges/

You can get these from many vendors. Forever Vapor has decent prices.

Ok I guess I should ask what is the difference between regular cartomizers with the fluval wicking material stuff in it and the tanks?

tanks are used to store more eliquid, cartomizers/clearomizers store liquid in themselves. Tanks require cartomizers inside them, while cartomizers are standalone. So a tank is basically just the extension of a cartomizer to hold more e-liquid inside it, rather than you having to refill your cartomizer itself. Being a non-heavy smoker as you say, I say you don't really need a tank if you dont vape that much.

Well I am starting to vape more often really. I am just trying to expand on these regular small kits gotten at stores and gas stations. They are good just I am sure there is better. I am trying to get a video of what the vapor production is for my ecig now just the cams aren't high enough quality to show how much is really there. Here is my video on youtube:

I recorded it from my webcam on my laptop. The audio is terrible so I am thinking about using my phone or this other hand held kodak easy share I have and redo it. I am not sure what is wrong with the mic on my webcam it use to sound much better than that.

Yeah, tanks usually hold like 2.5+ml of e-liquid. I vape quite a bit coming from a 1.5packs a day smoker, and I only vape around 1-2ml a day. The tanks are quite nice im thinking about getting one just to get one but I dont really need it so to say.

Edited by twelveday

Well I was wanting it because it would be really easy to fill and even easier to know when it is out as you just open it and see there is no more eliquid left. A cartomizer or atomizer you would kind of have to guess. I think just because you get less vapor doesn't mean that you are out of eliquid as it could just mean the battery needs charged.

yeah cartomizers sometimes u can peek at the filling if its dry and just top it off every once and a while. they also have clear cartomizers or ce2 which you can look inside and see how liquid is left, they are basically just a mini tank, which u might want to look into. They just have the braided threads which feed liquid into the atomizer instead of filling material to soak.

heres a pic of clear cartomizer, u can actually see how much eliquid is left in there still

clearomizer-(page-picture-large).jpg

Edited by twelveday

So how much would one of them cost for a good price. As I might decide to go all out and get this pass-through with one of them and a battery possibly. I just don't want to spend too much as I am probably not going to be getting much over $60 when I get paid and I have other things I need to get. I always find some way of getting all the things I need for very low prices and somehow are always good enough for me. Like I have a Optimus V phone and it only cost me like $70 I think and they phones were $150 new when I got them now they are down to $100. I am just all about saving money to the maximum possible way and then end up finding things later for just a little bit cheaper.

i just looked at the link on your original post also, if youre looking for a passthrough i wouldnt reccomend that one, it doesnt mention anywhere that its an actually battery, so it wont work away from the computer when its unplugged. There are passthroughs out there that are actual batteries as well so you can sit and vape, and take it elsewhere. As for buying a battery for that to take eslewhere, it's kind of redundant since the battery you get will have to be charged as well and you wont be able to charge it with that passthrough cord. Im not sure about stick-style cigarette passthroughs that are an actual detachable battery itself, most of the detachable passthroughs I came across are the big ego type batteries. http://www.forevervapor.com/products/Joye-eGo-USB-Passthrough.html

Yeah I do believe I just learned that now. I have been vaping on my almost all day and surprisingly I didn't have to charge it at all. It started to taste a little burnt so I looked at the cartridge and it really looked dry. So I just refilled it and it is working great now. Seems like I am vaping more than I thought I would be as my 6ml bottle is about empty probably has a 1/3 left and I got it on the 1st I believe. I guess I will be getting more eliquid too and that is going to be another 4 maybe 5 with my 20% off coupon.

This is what I'd reccommend to give you a satisfying vape at a reasonable price, at least from what I've tried and have been recommended to myself.

Joye eGo Passthrough - 20-22$

Boge LR Cartomizers 2.0 ohm (pack of 5) - 8-10$ per pack

(low resistance is warmer vapor and a bit more vapor prudction)

so maybe 35-40$ shipped if you can find them at the same place. Id start with the boges and see how you like em, they are better than the cartridge/atomizer 2piece combo in my opinion. You could try the CE2 clearomizers but they take some fiddling, id say try the boges first since your starting off, they are more plug and play. The joye ego passthrough also isnt a stick style cigarette. So if you're looking for a stick style passthrough/battery i cant help you there.

If you want to stick with the stick style

Joye 510 Manual/Auto Battery - 12-15$ each

510 Charger - 7-9$

Boge Cartomizers 3.0 ohm (pack of 5) - 8-10$ per pack

If you go with the normal lower mAh batteries (stick style), make sure you get the 3.0ohm boge cartomizers because the low resistance 2.0 ohm ones will kill the small batteries.

also the CE2,s or clearomizers (the picture i posted in an above post), are about the same price as the boge cartomizers, maybe 10-12$ a pack of 5

Edited by twelveday

the manufacturer should have them posted on their website, i dont think there is anyway to test them unless you have devices to do so. The smaller batteries due to their size are somewhere between 100-250mAh I guess, so the atomizer they pair with it is more than likely in the higher ohm ratings.