I Give Up

mega

ok I think I have come to the conclution that fruit flavors and vaping dont taste good to me. all my tob mixes are great. why do all my fruit ones taste like cough syrup or some type of foot? they smell great in the bottle but flavor sucks. damn you lorann. all my tob flavores from TFA perfect. except ry4 now. tastes weird in my ce2's

I have found with loranns it only takes a few drops....really concentrated. But like Dayvape said...Perfumers apprentice is pretty good, I also like Flavour Art.

But then Again, I haven't had much luck with fruit flavors. With the exception of Lorann Watermelon.

I currently have a tendency to mix with coffee type flavors...Tiramisu, apple pie, caramel....

yeah i use TFA tobacco flavors and love em. never know because candy dont taste right no more either. i used to love skittles. but Im finding things i liked before i dont.

mmmmmm skittles !!! When I first started mixing, I added a bit of tobacco flavoring (just a little) to my flavors. gives a nice background taste. If you have some premixed tobacco flavors you like, try adding just a couple drops of flavor and see if that helps. remember, mix small....

for me its the watermelon and raspberry that work for me in the fruit category.

the purfumers apprentice.. well i can say this i mixed up a new batch of dk tob today without any vg in it. this stuff rocks. th is incredible. kinda sucks i bought 20 ounces of vg and used maybe 1 ml. lol. thank god i have a gollon of pg.

mixing really can be very rewarding !!!

TPA or The perfumers Apprentice can be bought directly from their site or I usually use ecig express http://www.ecigexpress.com/. I like ecig express because I use both TPA and Flavour art. Flavor west flavorings are also pretty good.

Mega: I am certain you could find somebody to take the VG off your hands. I always keep a bit on hand for extra vapor when I need it.

the purfumers apprentice.. well i can say this i mixed up a new batch of dk tob today without any vg in it. this stuff rocks. th is incredible. kinda sucks i bought 20 ounces of vg and used maybe 1 ml. lol. thank god i have a gollon of pg.

One day, I'm going to be brave enough to mix my own juice. I guess if you get it right, and that would be a big IF for me right now, it would be more cost effective. How much do you estimate it would cost to mix 30 ml?

Edited by Breal

Mixing really isn't very difficult. The trick is start small and just experiment.

Cost varies alot depending on the volume of nicotine base and the strength of nicotine base you use. The larger the volume and higher the strength the greater the savings. However, the higher the strength the more dangerous it is to have around......

For me, I mostly stick to 36mg liquids and add flavorings and some PG/VG to cut to 18mg. so Savings for me is about 7 or 8 dollars per bottle. Most times these days, I just add flavoring to premixed flavored liquids.