Any Movie/show Watchers Out There?

• 2 weeks later...

Darn it, it's official. Both Awake and A Gifted Man bit the dust.

But, the almost good news is Jericho might come back! They've thought about it for years, but the schedules of cast and crew never realized... but now Netflix is putting the heat on to make it happen. Almost a Yay! I'll let out a real YAY when it materializes lol. Oh! There's a Vote spot after the article... hint hint ...

Darn it, it's official. Both Awake and A Gifted Man bit the dust.

But, the almost good news is Jericho might come back! They've thought about it for years, but the schedules of cast and crew never realized... but now Netflix is putting the heat on to make it happen. Almost a Yay! I'll let out a real YAY when it materializes lol. Oh! There's a Vote spot after the article... hint hint ...

Jericho? Is that the one about post apocalyptic America set in a small midwestern town? I have both seasons of that one and I would have thought the story line was played out on that one..

Yeh, they played it out... but wonkily so. They were in a big hurry to wrap it up because of the Writers Strike. (the strike went on for forever). Hopefully they can somehow get it back on track before the wonks set in so terribly.

Homeland?? I haven't seen that one yet. Will look it up.

I have found my most favorite "frightened" scene of all time. If this gal doesn't win an award, I'll go on strike. Even the guys had us rewind the dvd last night so they could laugh again... then today I searched and found it on youtube.

ENJOY!!

• 1 year later...

I like SOA, (sons of anarchy) a lot, even though it's a whole lot of Soap Opera stuff going on.

Falling Skies!!! Falling Skies with Noah Willey is so good. I can't stop watching it. It's as addicting as SOA except in another way of course. Aliens, end of the world as we know it, survivalism, .... the new Jericho if you will. :)

Movies: "Boondock Saints" 1 & 2 and soon #3. It has enough serious to not be corny, yet it has enough corny to not be serious. Tons of cussing, violence, and humor.

Reality junkie here. Never missed an episode of any season of Survivor or Big Brother. Love Duck Dynasty, True Blood, and just about anything on Animal Planet as well. Swamp People is great too.

Reality junkie here. Never missed an episode of any season of Survivor or Big Brother. Love Duck Dynasty, True Blood, and just about anything on Animal Planet as well. Swamp People is great too.

my mom is addicted to survivor. she wont even answer the phone on thursdays. in fact i think she unplugs the phone! lol.

i watch SOA, the walking dead, and my latest is orange is the new black. My wife is addicted to Kitchen nightmares! lol.

Edited by IMEDICx90

SOA, Breaking Bad, Madmen, Weeds, Nip/Tuck, The Walking Dead. My faves.....

I just started watching Weeds last month, good show! I wish I would have caught it from the pilot on, but I'll rent them later. Mary Louise Parker is great, loved her in RED.

I just started watching Weeds last month, good show! I wish I would have caught it from the pilot on, but I'll rent them later. Mary Louise Parker is great, loved her in RED.

yeah she is pretty awesome, if you haven't seen Breaking Bad check that out as well.

yeah she is pretty awesome, if you haven't seen Breaking Bad check that out as well.

That is a good one, I agree. It's another I didn't catch from the Pilot on, but between Wiki and stuff, I wasn't too lost during the one season I did watch. Easy one to jump into, but not out of. :)