Quick ?

Quiktsi

How do I know exactly when I'm out of eliquid? I just got my bloog and vaping away and the carto has seemed to lose flavor but still creating vapor. So do I just add eliquid when I lose flavor or lose vapor? Rather ask a dumb question than burn up my cartos that I hope to refil .

Thanks

I'm not a carto expert, but in me experience, cartos in general lose flavor fairly quick....my taste buds just get too used to the flavor. so long as you are getting good vapor, you should have enough liquid in the carto. only if it starts to lose vapor or get a burnt flavor should you need to add flavor.

The experts will correct me if I'm wrong.

Always good to ask !!!

I usually pack an extra carto to work with me and swap about mid day...that helps insure that they don't run completely out....it if you have your juice with you,..drop a few drops in it ever hour or so...once you dry burn a carto,..it will always taste burnt...just keep them wet

Yup..sent from my HTC inspire using tapatalk

when you pop the top off the carto (basically all new 808/510 cartos have the new "rubber tops" that can easily be popped off with a paper clip or something similar) you'll see the white polyfill, if it looks dry at all (no color from the juice your'e using) add 3 or 4 drops max. then continue to check it every 1/2 hour or hour depending on how often you vape, maybe even more often if your'e a chain vaper. i only have to check mine every 1/2 hour or so.

but yeah on a fresh new pre filled carto you want to fill it as soon as flavor starts to go diminish.

Thank you guys so much. I took off the little rubber end and it looked pretty dry. Still had some color and a little water or eliquid around the edge of the polyfill. I usually work 10 hrs a day and I did bring another carto with me so I just swapped em out. Just wanna get the most out of my cartos. Thanks for the help guys.

remember that cartos by their basic nature are disposable, however you should be able to get several days if not weeks of refills out of them depending on how consistent you are on filling them.

as joe dirt said, keep them moist, not soaked but moist.

I've been rotating between 10 cartomizers for the last 2 months...although they are the xl versions,..cartomizers can last along time if then care of...you can also clean them as well...lots of cleaning ideas on YouTube...check it out

Yup..sent from my HTC inspire using tapatalk

I've never had success cleaning cartos... sure it gets a few more uses out of them, but the quality is never there after a cleaning, and it just isn't worth the effort to me.

I automatically take those rubber stoppers out now, and use a drip tip. I don't even drip - I just like the mouthpiece better and it is far easier to take off and check the carto if I get a weird taste. But the burnt taste is the key.

As others have said, dropping a few drops on your carto every now and again isn't a bad idea.

if you have your juice with you,..drop a few drops in it ever hour or so...

a few drops ever hour or so? thats a big LOL for me... I'm a chain vaporer... I vape 6-8 mls per day... so for me its like 10 drops every 15 minutes or so... lol... but I only vape 2mg NIC.. about to go down to 1mg soon.

I am like you - chainvape and low Nic level, between 6 and 10 (occasionally even more, especially if I am working hard on something on the computer) ml per day.

Get a tank system - it took some trial and error for me, but I am switching between 2 - a Sumbarine tank and a J-Tank. Use a 50/50 PG/VG mix, and it should wick through the carto well enough. I occasionally will top off the carto if the flavor seems off at all, or do some dry pulls to get it flowing, just in case (after flaming out a carto using 100% VG, I am paranoid, but it works).

With the tank, you can see exactly how much you have left, and when it is finally empty, you know it is about time to refill.