3 From The Vapor Room(Www.thevaporroom.net)

bobthesalesclerk

I am darn impressed with this juice. 48mils for $13 shipped isn't to bad of a deal either. They have 4 flavors of the week that are 30mils for $10, you get a free 15mil bottle if you are a first time customer, and a free 3mil bottle with every order.

All juices are 100%VG 18mg

TVR RY4 - my new go to ry4. Its not as sweet as some others I have tried. Very solid tobacco base with slight vanilla and caramel undertones. This is a delicious vape and hasn't left my reo for more than a few hours since I got it. This also packs the best throat hit of any(yes including my beloved bobas)100%vg juice i have ever tried. Its not harsh but you can definitely feel it on the way down and out.

Flavor-9

TH-10

Vapor-10

555 menthol - I am kind of on the fence on this juice. It is yummy...the tobacco base is slightly sweet and nutty but the "menthol" is more peppermint than anything. It's good but menthol purists would probably not enjoy it.

Flavor-8

TH-9

Vapor-10

French vanilla coffee - I want to fill a swimming pool with this, shoot a laser into it, and lay above it breathing in and out for the rest of my life. This stuff is the bees knees. I am so bummed out I switched my 3mil and 15mil bottle around right after I ordered. My next juice order will have a 30mil bottle or two of this stuff on it. Great french vanilla flavor with a slightly sweet coffee finish. I want to give this juice all 10s but can't...throat hit is a little lacking but flavor completely makes up for that. If you order from tvr GET THIS JUICE!

flavor-10

TH-8

Vapor-10

All in all I am very impressed with my first tvr order. I highly reccomend them. Good prices and quality home made juice!

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

the prices sound way too good to be true but i may just have to give them a shot when i need more juice.

They are true! I am vaping the ry4 in a carto at 4.5 volts right now and it just seems to get better and better every time I pick it up. I am putting in an order for 30mils of vanilla coffee, 30 mils of Virginia(flavor of the week), and 15 mils of cinnamon Danish swirl. I still don't know what I am going to do for my free 3mil. Was thinking cinnamon blueberry crumble or pomegranate :)

Blue OG Buzz/Silver Vein Alpha/Green and Black Reo Mini FTW

have you tried the cinnamon danish swirl? i've only tried one cinnamon roll flavor before and was SEVERELY disappointed. waaaay too much cinnamon and not enough roll lol. i have a feeling it's a flavor i would like vaping if i could just find a juice that wasn't so heavy on the cinnamon side of the spectrum. guess i'll take your word on it and give them a shot next time i need juice though. i've been looking for a good tobacco flavor as well. lately all i've been vaping is menthol and vanilla, and though i love those flavors i could use a little variety.

have you tried the cinnamon danish swirl? i've only tried one cinnamon roll flavor before and was SEVERELY disappointed. waaaay too much cinnamon and not enough roll lol. i have a feeling it's a flavor i would like vaping if i could just find a juice that wasn't so heavy on the cinnamon side of the spectrum. guess i'll take your word on it and give them a shot next time i need juice though. i've been looking for a good tobacco flavor as well. lately all i've been vaping is menthol and vanilla, and though i love those flavors i could use a little variety.

Pbusardo gives the CDS a rave review. If you want a really good cinnamon bun e liquid try sin-a-bun vg liquid from www.vaporgalaxy.com. It's the perfect mix of cinnamon and sweet/buttery/frosted pastry.

If you can wait I will post a review of it on here when I get it sometime early next week(tvr is only a few hours away from me).

i can wait still have plenty of juice left. just been pondering where my next order will be placed at and i think i've probly found where

The other great thing about them is they offer a 25/75 mix both ways, 50/50, or 100%VG.

I would say go for it. This place is getting a lot of great reviews. I have only tried the tvr ry4 but I hear the tobacco flavors they have are awesome.

ok I couldn't wait lol.

got 30ml of the 555 flavor of the week

free 15 ml of cinnamon danish swirl

and free 3ml of french vanilla

all juices are a 75/25 (pg/vg) I'm excited to get it and post a review. :yes

48ml's for 14 bucks shipped is incredible!

ok yall i just saw this on there lets get to useing it.

TVR's Save-A-Friend Program

Those who refer a friend for our Safe A Friend Program will receive a coupon code for a FREE 15MLl! Start referring friends and have them put your FULL NAME and EMAIL address in the comments at check out to receive your coupon code! (Note: Allow around a week for the e-mail.)

Blueberry Cinnamon Crumble(18mg VG) - i am vaping this one at 4.5 volts in a 510 Atty. Really nice natural blueberry flavor with a cinnamon punch on the exhale. Not a natural cinnamon though...more like a red hot cinnamon. I was hoping for more of a pastry flavor from this juice but its still yummy. Going to throw it in the closet over the weekend and see how it goes. As for all the tvr juice i have tried...best throat hit for VG juice i have ever had.

Vapor -10

Throat hit - 9.5

Flavor - 7.5 ...its yummy but not what i was hoping for. Maybe some steeping will bring out a more natural cinnamon.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Gingerbread! Loves me the gingerbread from there.

Wasn't too keen on the French Vanilla Coffee, and the Blueberry Crumble was ... kind of neutral I guess. I expected more. Maybe I didn't have the voltage right, but I am a low volt vapor. I don't like it warm.

Oh.My.God. I LOVE this Cinnamon Danish Swirl......Flavor is outstanding! This has got to be some of the best juice i have ever tried, hands down. This could easily be an all day vape for me.

Flavor= 9.5

Throat Hit= 8

Vapor= 9

On to the next one.... French Vanilla (not french vanilla coffee, just french vanilla) I have to say at the moment i'm not a huge fan of the flavor. There's no lack of flavor, i just don't particularly care for the actual flavor of it right now. I'm going to put this one away for a bit and revisit it at another time, luckily this was my 3ml free sample :)

Flavor= 5 (i can vape this, but right now definately not enjoyable)

Throat Hit= 8 (about the same as the cds, these are all 18mg juices so i know th won't be huge. It's right about perfect for me)

Vapor= 9 (vapor on these juices so far has been outstanding, CLOUDS)

Edited by blucavvy

The Last juice i got was 555, this is the one i got 30ml of, and i am very happy for that :). The flavor on this is very, very good. Probably the best tobacco flavored juice i've ever tried. I can't really pick up all the flavors going on in it but it is a thick, but sweet tobacco flavor. So far very impressed. Oh, and since i haven't mentioned it already all these juices are being tested in 2.8ohm vertical coil carto's on an 808 threaded 5volt passthru.

Flavor= 8/8.5

Throat Hit= 8/8.5 (throat hit seems to be slightly better on this one than the others, maybe the tobacco flavor?)

Vapor= 9 (again, the vapor on this stuff is outstanding, you could choke a squirrel with it it's so thick)

Overall, i'm very pleased with my order from the vapor room. The french vanilla leaves something to be desired, but who knows that may just need a lower voltage battery....Can't wait to order from this site again.

cds, has definately become my go to vape, i absolutely love this stuff, bob-thank you so much for turning me on to this stuff! i'm going to place another order for more of this cds next week and i will refer you so you can score some free juice!

cds, has definately become my go to vape, i absolutely love this stuff, bob-thank you so much for turning me on to this stuff! i'm going to place another order for more of this cds next week and i will refer you so you can score some free juice!

I just got 35 mils of CDS from vaporheads on special(8 bucks!)and some Tobacco Europe VT3. I will post reviews once I get them in. I have been vaping French Vanilla Coffee like crazy and killed off the bottle of Blueberry Cinnamon Swirl already. I will be getting a bigger bottle with my next order.

cannot wait to find out the flavors of the week tomorrow! i seriously haven't been this giddy about juice flavors since i started vaping. this juice is that good. anyone looking at this, seriously put ur next order through these guys!

All i have been vaping for the last 2 hours is the 555 menthol. This juice was good when i got it but after letting it sit for a few weeks its mellowed out a bit. The 555 is more prominent and the peppermint taste i was getting is gone..just good menthol now.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Ok.. I'm going to have to try the vapor room stuff. Once more into the breech, dear friends! Yikes.

Bummer.. I just tried to place an order, but they don't have cartomizers in stock! Ha!

Edited by Breal

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines