Mystery Box {Closed}

Tagsanstuff

I think they decided to skip mega - I sent him a PM last time I had the box, and never heard back from him. He's been gone a while.

I am next on the list - so if you want to wait a bit longer to send until we are sure, I am fine with that.

I am sorry. I have been working non stop and going back and forth from Pittsburgh and I still don't have a car.

Life has been hectic and I completely forgot about the package. Dead if you want any flavors for DIY message me and whoever is getting the box next message me. I am so sorry. If anyone has noticed I went from making 50 posts a day to 0.

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

And you guys are talking about crab juice... boy do I have some surprises for you all! lol I cannot say what it is .. but even though I am last what I put in there will last next round as well ;)

Just found this gem of a thread. What an awesome idea! Can I get added? I have a ton of juice i could add, along with an a couple extra ego batt's im not using. I also have a ton of cartos, boge's, smokteks, resurrectors, etc. Don't have anything big like a mod tho :(

I just mailed out the box 4 minutes ago.

I apologize for the delay - I've had a world of **** dump on me here over the past week, and the box took a back seat. I finally remembered it this morning.

It has been fun - but could you take me off the list for the time being? I'll jump back on in a future round, but I have no idea how long this stuff is going to take to fix....