Volt 280Mah Sealed Automatic Battery

Viper Ron

Tried out a couple of these Volt batteries and I got to tell you I'm really impressed! I was looking for a cig look-a-like for certain parties and functions where I felt a regular looking e cig would be more appropriate. Well I believe I found the ones I was looking for! I'm on the third hour of using it and it is still putting out a great amount of vapor and flavor I even had to change cartos once! And the fact that it's sealed gives you the comfort that you won't damage your batt. Also a three month warranty! So if anyone out there is looking for a small look-a-like this is a very good alterative. Peace and Happy Vapin'

Ron

Edited by Viper Ron

• 4 weeks later...

http://smokelessimage.com/

there ya go Soberrider. the "Volt" is a Gen2 Kr808 battery. SmokelessImage came out with the original sealed automatic battery which is awesome. The gen2 batts are a regulated 3.7volt batt so they pack quite a punch!

The biggest reason i like this vendor is they sell a bunch of accessories that no other 808 vendor carries. Like the stealth end caps (when you don't want a light to be seen on the end of your batt when your'e hitting it, like say in a movie theater :) ), diamond end caps (i just ordered a few bout ten minutes ago actually lol), and battery wraps.

Really, really good vendor with a solid product. Glad you like them viper ron. If you ever have any other questions about your 808's please feel free to either pm me or post the question up in the kr808 thread in the general smoking section. :)

• 2 weeks later...

there's nothing wrong with the joye 510 slim batts but yes the gen2 kr808 batteries are better. i believe the joye 510 batts are regulated to about 3.2-3.4volts, whereas the gen2 kr808 batts (like the volt from smokelessimage) are regulated to 3.7volts. also automatic gen2 808's are almost all the newer "sealed" style batts, they're not actually sealed but are way, way more juice resistant than other automatic battery's.

also, per mm of size the 808's have higher mah. i believe the standard 510 slim batts are roughly 280mah (roughly 78mm size)

gen2 808's are as follows

65mm "mini" batts-220mah

78mm "standard" batts-320mah

102mm "mega" batts-420mah

gen1 808's were roughly (based on manufacturer)

65mm-180mah

78mm-280mah

102mm-380mah

Edited by blucavvy

Tried out a couple of these Volt batteries and I got to tell you I'm really impressed! I was looking for a cig look-a-like for certain parties and functions where I felt a regular looking e cig would be more appropriate. Well I believe I found the ones I was looking for! I'm on the third hour of using it and it is still putting out a great amount of vapor and flavor I even had to change cartos once! And the fact that it's sealed gives you the comfort that you won't damage your batt. Also a three month warranty! So if anyone out there is looking for a small look-a-like this is a very good alterative. Peace and Happy Vapin'

Ron

I'm so glad you finally tried and like them. I love my Volts, they've become my main vape which still surprises me to this day. I havent tried the wraps yet but the diamond end caps rock. Cant wait to use the stealth caps at the movies.

I have to agree. These batteries last longer and perform better than what was out there 2 years ago. It's nice to have a mini again.

you and i were talking about carto's for a little while. your'e going to want to stick with the horizontal coil. the 2nd gen batt's like the volt, like those more than vertical coil carto's. much better vapor production.

smokelessimage carto's get probly the best reviews followed by bloogs and http://elitevaporworks.com/signature-series-blank-cartomizers.html

glad your'e liking the Volt :)

i used my mini for about 2 hours before the battery died today. back to my epower and passthru. wish they had a slim but would last 10-12 hours.

you have a 510 mini though right? like i said earlier the biggest "slim" 510 batt is only 280mah. the 102mm gen2 808's are 420mah. that's enough to keep most people (that aren't complete chainvapers anyway lol) going at least half a day if not more.

you and i were talking about carto's for a little while. your'e going to want to stick with the horizontal coil. the 2nd gen batt's like the volt, like those more than vertical coil carto's. much better vapor production.

smokelessimage carto's get probly the best reviews followed by bloogs and http://elitevaporworks.com/signature-series-blank-cartomizers.html

glad your'e liking the Volt :)

Thanks for all the info. That will come in handy if I ever want to go further into different batteries or PTs along these lines. I like the Volt alot and I think they are just as good for a veteran vaper as they are for a noobie. The auto "switch" works great and there is no real disadvantage to not having a button but they do have manual batteries too. For a small this one Rocks.

I'm so glad you finally tried and like them. I love my Volts, they've become my main vape which still surprises me to this day. I havent tried the wraps yet but the diamond end caps rock. Cant wait to use the stealth caps at the movies.

I'm starting to use mine more and more to Uma.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines