Casaa 2011 Butt Head Of The Year Awards

BirdDog

Nicknamed the "Cassie," the annual CASAA "Butt-Head of the Year" awards are given to public health professionals and legislators "in recognition of the most creative truth-telling, incredible inaccuracy and exceptional fact-twisting in tobacco harm reduction."

http://casaamedia.blogspot.com/2011/12/2011-butt-head-of-year-awards.html

Take a peek and cast your vote for your favorite Butt Head!

i like the "ecigs MAY contain stuff that is KNOWN to be toxic BUT we have no clue if they do" one, but i voted for amy sands, that one is just talking out of the ***. It reminded me of telling my cousin the gummy bear trick or treats they gave u on halloween will disintegrate your stomach lining so that he would give me all the good candies on halloween.

Edited by twelveday

Amy Sands has to get my vote, for the simple reason the FDA and White House are one in the same, and automatically qualify for year around BH awards. Why give them another one as that trophy case would seem plenty full by now?

So we go from the expected, to the outright lie from Miss Sand's unbelievable leap off the deep end. Truth meter being a limit of 10....how did she squeeze out 11?

Edited by maverick