Vapen00B, We Have To Start Somewhere.

Vapen00b

Hi, I'm Vapen00b (Quinn) and I am brand new to vaping. I started with a disposable Blucig about a month ago and moved on to an njoy starter kit from Walgreens strictly for the sake of convenience, but now I'm ready to get more serious about it and maybe find a new hobby in this rather interesting frontier of smoking. So I cant wait to learn everything there is to learn and vape everything there is to vape. Happy to be here.:)

- Vapen00b

Welcome. Most people are going to advise you invest in an eGo. I just started a week and a half ago and thanks to these lovely people I bought an eGo C and, although unplanned, was so satisfied with it I quit smoking all together along with my girlfriend. These people will be happy to advise you so ask anything and rest assured it will be their preassure to answer!

Welcome to Vapor Talk. You will most certainly learn all there is to learn here...and once you do that, you'll probably end up vaping all there is to vape, too. Or at least that's how it seems to work. Have a great time doing it!