Is Boba Retiring?

Not sure whats going on, but maybe someone on here has an explanation. I just went to avejuice to order some more Boba's Bounty and I do not see it anywhere on the site. Kinda has me scared because all I vape anymore is Boba and a vanilla tobacco.

This explains the issue with Alien Visions:

16 Dec 2011, 8:24 AM

I hope I've covered everything in the title. Firstly, I'll say I wouldn't be making this news article if it wasn't necessary. Christy, my wife and fellow jedi mix-master, is unwell and while we are getting her squared away we will be bringing the website offline. We could stay operational but with no management in the offices I just don't see that happening.

This means that the sale scheduled for the 17th and 18th will be delayed, however, we will extend the sale (most likely double the amount of time) once we do come back. We are 100% going to be offline for three days (17th thru the 19th) and possibly longer depending on Christy's situation.

Help desk tickets and phone calls will also be offline as we will not be in the office to handle them. While we appreciate everyone's support at this time please refrain from sending well-wishes and sympathies through these systems as they will add to the already great influx of tickets we will get for closing the website down.

We all wish to express our thanks (for support) and apologies (for the delay and interruption) while we take care of this issue.

Yikes indeed. I saw that message on there and decided to wait a few days to order, only now I am running really low. I usually stick to Bobas, but in a pinch I'll get some of their Banana Slurry or something like that.

Are they still shipping? That message gives the impression that they are totally shut down. And Smotek is out as well.

If Alien Visions is still shut down, anyone have any suggestions for a comparable alternative? Preferably somewhere I can get 6ml strength or lower?

And back down again, I guess they met their order max for the day.

Damn it, I sleep in one day... :lol:

Decided to try something from sweet-vapes to hold me over, since I am almost out of Bobas. Will have to try again tomorrow!

Edited by Deadpool809

I sent a support ticket concerning this. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Please do because I have about 20 mils left and I have been going through about 2 mils a day. Bobas is the only thing I vape and I am in desperate need of some. I reallllly want to try the new ry4(RAF juice) as well.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

As of last night, I'm completely out.

:(

I'm sorry to hear that man. Sometimes I wish I would have never found this stuff. Its tooooooo good.

Honestly though I have ordered juice from 2 other places besides Ave. I just can't see finding something as good as alien visions so I don't even bother.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I've been trying. I check the site every couple hours and try to order again, and the payment system is always "offline."

It is starting to get frustrating. I understand they are only taking limited orders, but it would be nice to know a time they activate the payment system so I can make my order...