Is This A Good Starter Order?

kleraudio

gonna get the eGo kit from the vaportalk store for 55 bucks. Also gonna throw in some cartomizers. Are those better than just getting atomizers?

Then from kick bass vapor, I'll get a few juices to get me started...

how many ml should I buy to hold me over for the month?

Thats enough to hold me over for a bit right?

i smoke a pack a day, sometimes a bit more.

Thanks!

The kit comes with attys so its good to get some cartos also to try and see which ones you like better. As far as how much juice you should buy that varies. I wouldn't get a lot of one type of juice unless you already know you're gonna like it. I don't know if Kickbass has any sample packs but you may wanna look into that.

I vape about 40 ml a month. Others may be more or less.

With the kit you will get 2 atomizers. You can try out direct dripping with the atomizers and experiment with the cartomizers. You can then decide which ones you like the best. I still use both, really depends on my mood. The cartomizers are nice for filling up and vaping in the car. Using atomizers with the direct drip method allows you to test out your flavors before filling up a carto. It is a win, win situation.

I am a pretty heavy vapor and I go through about 10ml maybe a bit more a week. I really don't keep track. It is different for each person. If you are ordering a kit from the VT store, you should try out some of their e-liquid. All the flavors are really good and some of them are my favorites.

Here is a video about direct dripping with the atomizer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h14QDp4v3O4&feature=player_embedded

Welcome to Vapor Talk! Great choice on a kit - you can't go wrong with the eGo! :) I vape 3-4ml per day. I agree with what Jeff said - I would try to buy several different flavors and not order a large quantity of one flavor until you know what you like. When I first started vaping I order 4 30ml bottls of juice and hated them all. LOL! Taste is subjective and just because something has rave reviews, it doesn't mean you'll like it.

Great advice guys thanks! I am looking at getting a drip tip soon as dripping may be what I'll do around the house.

Here's what I've ordered so far.... Total cos of 86 bucks.

Ego kit from vapor talk

2 15ml juice bottles from kick bass vapor

5 pack cartos and a 10 ml juice from rocky mountain vapor.

Am I good for a whole with that?

What juices should I try? There's so many but I'm a pretty simple guy. I just don't want a sweet juice.

I got a vanilla and a mountain dew juice from kbv... Hope those are at least decent.

My best advice with regard to juice is to keep a <i>very</i> open mind.

What I thought I'd like .. I didn't.

What I thought I wouldn't like .. I did.

But if you think it's that simple? Just wait .. it's fun to try new juices. Sample packs are a great way to try several flavors from a vendor and the loss isn't such a blow if you discover you're not too crazy about the flavors you bought. Also, "x" flavor from one supplier may taste very different from another. Oh, I feel as though I could go and on ..

Just have fun with it! :)

sounds like your off to a good start. 5-10 ml juices are best to start with until you find the flavors that work best for you. rocky mountain has some decent liquids and good prices. I have ordered from them many times and never had any problems.

what strength did you order? if possible its good to order a couple strengths to see what you prefer. 18 or 24 mg is usually a good place to start.

The amount of liquid needed for a month really depends on usage. Until you know what your usage is...may want to have 40-60mls on hand just to be safe.

I currently use about 45mls/month

I mostly direct drip. dripping does burn through liquid a bit faster, but for me I get the best vapor production and flavor with dripping.

Welcome to vaping !!!

Sounds great thanks guys.

I'll try that vanilla tobacco because that's pretty much exactly what I'm looking for.

I also want to find a good menthol juice.

The initial cost was a bit high but after this I think all I will need is juice and the occasional spare part so I can really start trying different juices :)

I'm glad I made a good initial order though :)

The initial start up does cost a bit. Maintenance isn't much, unless of course you are like me and can't resist all the cool toys and gadgets. and then there are the backups and maybe a few more backups.......

I figure so long as I spend less than I would smoking, I am good to shop !!!