No matter what atty/carto/tank i buy they get a rank burnt taste!! So i got these cartos from provape with my provari and it did read 3 ohms so i cranked my voltage up to 5v and ewwwwwww all i can say.. cant go any higher then 4.5 or it just gets the worst taste... i bought a provari for 6v vaping and havnt been able to vape at 6v yet..

Not all e-liquid is meant to be vaped at 6v. There will be some flavors that work well at 6v and some will just taste burnt or have no flavor at all. Most people find vaping at 4.5 to 5v to work well for them. I don't like anything higher than 5v.

Personally, i am a 5V vaper, just preference. I am an atomizer/dripper person. I usually use the standard 510 atomizers, before I use them I blow out the primer that is in all atomizers (not sure about cartomizers)...The primer is a very nasty taste. I also remove any wicking material from under the bridge...can also lead to burning taste.

When I prime an atty I am using for the first time...I add 4 drops of liquid and then add a drop or 2 if needed. For me, dripping gives me the best flavor, throat hit and vapor when I am using 5v. I haven't had too much trouble with different liquids. I know there are vendors that sell HV liquids (not sure of names), but I just use standard liquids.

Between this and your other post sounds to me like you should go to 3.7 volts and standard resistance.High voltage and low resistance is not for everyone.I can use 2.0 ohm carto's @ 3.7 but never could do voltage higher than 4 volts unless I was trying to get a few more days from a carboned up atty.Once you scorch the filler the game is over you cannot get that taste out .Kind of like lighting the wrong end of an analog.

Edited by mcquinn

• 2 weeks later...

Between this and your other post sounds to me like you should go to 3.7 volts and standard resistance.High voltage and low resistance is not for everyone.I can use 2.0 ohm carto's @ 3.7 but never could do voltage higher than 4 volts unless I was trying to get a few more days from a carboned up atty.Once you scorch the filler the game is over you cannot get that taste out .Kind of like lighting the wrong end of an analog.

Ditto :yes

• 3 months later...

Nhaler sells liquid that is supposedly designed for high voltage vaping. Supposedly it has a longer burn time. I havent tried it myself, but I was just shopping there today (getting my kick kit!) and checked out their other offerings and saw the HV juice . Might be worth a look.