Boge Success!

Well guys got my Boge Cartos in and it being my first time trying a cartomizer I didnt know what to expect. After filling with my fav vanilla juice and letting it sit for 5 minutes I took my first draw and I am in love! The 3ohm 510s are now my favorite. They give so much more vapor and flavor than my Joye 510 attys. If they all are gonna be like this I see myself purchasing Boge cartomizers for now on. Got a cartomizer tank coming from madvapes along with some emdcc. Im thinking the tank around my Boges will be my new favorite setup. Wish I would have tried cartos months ago!

Definitely not enough money, lol. Good thing I just got a better paying job to support my vaping addiction, lol. I got the 3ohm Boge Cartos mainly for my 5volt Big Kazoo box mod because my regular 2ohm or 2.5 attys or whatever ohm they are were getting quite hot on my box mod. So I just got a higher ohm and it is perfect now. I can take my signature long draws and it doesnt get super hot. I find they work good on my Ego batteries too so Im sticking with them. Cant wait til my cartomizer tank comes. Ive noticed as much as I vape Im topping off the cartos quite often to keep them wet and prevent them from getting low to where they taste burnt so I think punching 2 holes in them and putting them in the carto tank will maximize their life by keeping them wet and better my vaping experience. So many combinations to try and so little time as Kitsune said, lol.

Oh I know! Soon as I screwed the carto into the Kazoo my spidey senses were tingling telling me that this was about to be great, and oh boy was it great at 5 volts. I love them on my ego batteries too cause I can take long drags now without them glowing red lol. I cant wait til my emdcc come. Theyre on their way and should be here Friday. If they are better than the Boges IDK what I would do, ha. I love how they make my vanilla juices actually taste like vanilla. For a while now my Joye attys were starting to crap out on me and my Joye Mega Attys were doing terribe. Had 2 and they both stopped working great after like 2 weeks. No vapor from them at all so piss on it Im buying Boge cartos and emdcc for now on. I kinda like the fact theyre disposable as well, knowing you get a fresh one every so often.

Thanks for the vid too. One question though. I ordered the one from Madvapes that comes with the dual coil cartos with the flange thing. Can I use that tank for my Boges you think? I dont plan on purchasing the dcc replacements for them Im just gonna punch holes in my Boges and use them. He said one cap was different because of the flange on them so I dont know if that will affect the Boges. Anybody have this tank from Madvapes and use a regular cart with them? Im freaking out now. I hope I didnt order it for nothing cause I dont wanna use dual coils on my Kazoo which is what Im using the tank for really.

If it's the MAP tank the boge cartos won't work. The reason for this is because the Boge carto's are shorter than the Dual Coils.

Boges are awesome but I have to say Smoke Tech's dual coils are pretty amazing also. I've been using them for about 6-7 weeks now with no complaints :)

I've got the Madvapes tank and love it. They just made replacement cartos available for it in two different resistances, so you should be able to find one you like.

I'm still sing the carto that came with the tank (almost two weeks!!), and when it dies, I'll be replacing it with a LR carto.

The EMDCC's are excellent. The Smoktech ones are great too. I use them on my eGo battery when I'm out and about.

You think maybe the dual cartomizer tank from Madvapes would work pretty good on an ego 1000mah battery? I heard there are certain things you shouldnt use dual cartomizers on. It says on the Provape website for the Provari that they dont recommend using dual coil cartos on the Provari so I just wonder if that would harm my Kazoo 5 volt box mod in any way????

I heard the liquidnator is complete junk, lol. From many people actually. Think Im just gonna have to buy another tank. This time the EZ Tank from Kalamazoo. Its for standard and xl cartos. Shoulda bought that one to begin with. Sucks I wasted 12 bucks on a tank I wont use tho. I dont plan to purchase the dual coil 510 cartos cause I enjoy the standard Boges, plus with the way I vape they would drain my battery pretty quick being dual coils.