JAFO2204

The 510-T needs to have a tank. The tank cartridges have a mouth piece built right in. I don't have the 510-T, but if it is built the same way was the eGo tank atomizer, it has a post that punctures the tank. I am pretty sure you can not direct drip with the 510-T atomizer.

Like Chris and BirdDog already said.....its ok to add a couple drops here and there, but dripping the 510 T is not the same as dripping to a 510 atomizier. Mind you, I have never used the 510-T for strictly dripping, but the overall atomizer is a bit different.

Do you have some 510 tank cartridges???

sometimes I will drip to the 510 tank atomizer just to kick things up a bit, but i don't use the drip tip with it.....

Thanks that is the info I needed, Been vaping for about 1 1/2 years, with 510, I had know idea so many people and products were out there, thanks to kitsune I am enjoying it instead of fighting it and have stopped smoking analogs all together.

Thanks

Hey !!! You can drip to the 510 tank atty, Just 1 drop and place the tank back on, you can even use the drip tip with it....again, just one drop.

Its better to use the tank as a tank....

Then again, I may play with some more...I have some 510 tanks that aren't working great, May try dripping.....

Dripping does work best with the standard or the LR 510 atomizers....no reason you can't play with it.

OK, Ive been playing with the 510-t and a drip tip. Mind you, this is only after a few hours. It actually works great.

Only use one drop at a time...good for about 4-5 hits...2 drops has a tendency to leak.

Disadvantage....have to drip more often

Advantage...More like dripping to a bridge-less 510 atomizer. no burning taste as the liquid gets low.

BTW--been using the 510-T + dripping with the butterscotch (Clouds of Vapor) = Yummy !!!