This Is The Crappy E Cig I 1St Bought!

If it is a Joye 306 then 510 or 306 carto's are available anywhere.Might be worth buying a box of 510 cartomisers and a bottle of liquid to see.If they don't fit you can use the liquid in your carts or drip and save the cartomisers for when you get fed up and buy an Ego or 510.The carto's are only $7.00 or $8.00 a box of 5.

Edited by mcquinn

• 2 weeks later...

I can't say for sure without seeing the threads, but it looks exactly like a lot of others I've seen, including one my mom's friend had, which I determined was a 401. She bought extra 401 batteries and atties, and they worked with what she already had. I never bothered to find out if the 401 has the same threads as a 510, but reversed gender, though, so it could be something else entirely.

Edited by DerStadtschutz

That is the same e-cig I started with the same model goes by several model nos, I bought it from digismoke refills are here, I would say though, I bought the cig from here and it came with 10carts, but they were not sealed and were all dried up, and i did not get a satisfactory response from the site regarding this (just a warning). After figuring out this was the problem, I managed to source some carts locally they were intended for the intellismoke e-cig, but even tho they were a little loose on occasion, they still worked well enough to get a good vape, and if they were too loose I stuck them with a a peice of rizla, not ideal but it kept me going untill my riva and e juice arrived.

the same cig on mostbuying.com and here is your one on the same site, and the same carts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If he buys an Ego battery why would he want to wait to use it down the road? Kinda confusing ... cause an ego is WAY better quality than the above mentioned product.. if he is going to splurge and buy a Ego battery my as well ditch the others