Will All Of The Various Ego Batts Fit On A Std 510 Charger?

Gamera

I got my 510 in and it's awesome. I bought the starter kit for the Joye 510 and now I wanna get an Ego battery. I think the XL. The one that is 1000mah. The 510 is great but it doesn't last an amazingly long time.

Can I stick an EGO on my 510 charger?

please tell me yes, please tell me yes.......

Also does the VT store keep stock or do they order from China and have it shipped?

You can charge the eGo on a standard 510 charger but it will take a very long time to charge because it is made too charge a lower mah battery. However you cannot charge a standard 510 battery on a eGo charger, it will fry the battery. Your best bet is to get a charger for the 1000mah batt, they are not that expensive.

:cheers:

Edited by Viper Ron

As Viper Ron said you CAN charge the battery on a 510 charger but it will take a very long time. You need to just the eGo rapid charger. Keep in mind you don't want to charge your 510 batteries on the rapid charger it will shorten the battery life.

And the Vapor Talk store ships everything out of California :)

As Viper Ron said you CAN charge the battery on a 510 charger but it will take a very long time. You need to just the eGo rapid charger. Keep in mind you don't want to charge your 510 batteries on the rapid charger it will shorten the battery life.

And the Vapor Talk store ships everything out of California :)

Does Forever Vapor ship out of California as well? The VT store is out of Ego's.