Just Finished Week 1, Went To Get Replacements. Worried.

slowtrain

I just heard about e cigs a couple of weeks ago and was totally intrigued. So, after doing a bit of online research and getting completely overwhelmed, I found a starter kit at my local tobacco shop. It is from Crown Lion, came with 5 cartridges and i bought a 2nd set of 5 when i was there. That was fine. stopped smoking analog cigs that day and completely shifted to e-cigs and it is great. well, over the weekend i went to crown lion's site and found i could order more cartridges for way cheaper through their site. I ordered 25 for $30.

here is where i get worried.

I emailed customer service when i placed my order (friday night) asking about different nicotine level options. NO ANSWER

I called their customer service phone number yesterday. OUT OF SERVICE

I found a street address on their site after finding a form for where to send refund requests, checked it on google maps. ITS UNDEVELOPED

now, i did get an auto response email confirmation when i placed my order but haven't seen a status change on their "orders tab" on the site since i ordered.

anyone ever heard of this company? are they still in business?

i have my fingers crossed that everything will work out but have since looked into refilling the used cartridges i have and i ordered a bottle of e-juice from vaportalk about an hour ago.

Hi slowtrain, it looks similiar to a 510 standard that is sold here, if you could post a pic of the battery connection I'm sure there is a similiar cartridge sold somewhere and I bet even cheaper than theirs. See if you can cancel the order if you are that worried about it, just call your CC co. and tell them to cancel.

Looks possibly like a 510 thread, you might be in luck! One of the experts will be on sometime today and I'm sure they will confirm what thread you will need or maybe an adaptor which is very cheap! To me it looks like a 510 standard which I started with but only mine was a Joye 510 :cheers:

yes, i just bought some juice from vapor talk last night. i saw a video about how to refill blu cartridges and after taking one of mine apart i seem to have the same kind. Hopefully im all set. I just wish I would have bought an eGo instead. live and learn..

Not only are the people and staff here fabulous, but you can't go wrong with a VT juice! A bit pricey compared to most out there (yes, sorry guys), but well worth the vape and a lot cheaper than analogs in the long run. Midnight is wonderful and Dulcis divine!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there. Please do yourself a favor and buy bottle of eliquid and fill them yourself. When I first started vaping I used to pay 10 bucks for 5 cartridges. When I found out I could pay just as much money for 30ml of juice and just fill the carts myself it was a jackpot, lol. I recommend getting yourself an ego kit and a 30ml bottle of eliquid and you should be set. There are many good vendors for juices that I go to such as vaporpro, avejuice, sweetvapes is one too. So many of them out there to try out.

Thanks for the tip, I'm all over it. My ego came a week ago and I've been using my 6 flavors of liquid, with 3 more coming on Wednesday! I don't even want the cartridges anymore but I'll hang on to em for back ups.. Too bad they don't work with the ego.

Now that you have an eGo (Yeah!) you might want to look at getting some cartomizers. I suggest the Boge low resistance. Even if you prefer to direct drip it's nice to have some around for when you are out and about and dripping is inconvenient. Personally, I only direct drip when testing new flavors. I use cartos almost exclusively. FWIW

Glad things worked out for you. Like you many of us found out about e=cigs the hard way. My first kit was from a mall...very costly. But the important thing is that you started and are off the analogs. The Ego is a great unit with lots of different ways to use it. Atty's.. Carto's.. Tanks etc. It is a very popular device.

And there is a crap-ton of juice and hardware vendors out there. So good luck, enjoy the vape and welcome to our happy little home here at Vapor Talk.