Just A Few Links To Get Us Started

MunkusBFunky

I have found a few place's on the that you can get flavorless PG/VG nicotine liquid, PG/VG in their pure states, and flavorings. Just thought I'd share them< I have not ordered form any of these places yet but will update once I have.

The infamous 54mg from Totally Wicked

JuicyLiquid.com PG/VG with nicotine and without, and a few other items.

OneStopDIYShop.com PG/VG with nicotine and without, and some very nice starter kits for mixing.

Hope some of these help, be sure to look around on each site both Totally Wicked and the DIY shop carry LorAnn flavorings! :shiftyninja:

I bought Glycerin in Walmart in the Humco brand it says its USP and pure and natural ..is this the right thing?? The label says pure natural skin softner has no odor or color...was $3.00 for 6oz...

As long as it says USP food grade you are fine, sorry if my post caused any confusion! :innocent:

Thanks

I got lots of weird looks when i asked if 3 drug stores and one grocery had it in stock.I found it at walmart.I have no idea what glycerin or VG is used for normally.When I explained what it was for I got a million questions and felt let a dope head at the stores.Had to show my E-cigs to them so they wouldnt think i was nuts.Couldnt beleive it was that hard to find..Took 5 stores to find it.

Next time you can ask them you want to make some home made lotion, it is a common base for that. :shiftyninja:

Thats what the bottle says that i bought says it for.LOL..

I am not sure yet if i like the 70-30 cut with VG kinda leaves a pasty taste in my mouth..will have to try a little less and see....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.getsuckered.com/Category/Candy-Flavoring-OILS/ALL-FLAVORS--ALL-SIZES.aspx?sortorder=1&page=7

a page with lots and lots of flavors

mt. dew :dribble:

cajun spice :devil:

elderberry :wtf:

all the favorites, 18 pages of flavors

Im confused guys. Another topic in the juice section specifically sais do not use oil flavoring. This sites flavors all say oil. Have you used flavors from here bzeis? Thanks all. The other topic made it sound like oil was really really bad. And I have no idea WTF im doin. :whistle::pc:

Im confused guys. Another topic in the juice section specifically sais do not use oil flavoring. This sites flavors all say oil. Have you used flavors from here bzeis? Thanks all. The other topic made it sound like oil was really really bad. And I have no idea WTF im doin. :whistle::pc:

i think i put this up before i was knowledgable about WTF i was doing. i do have a link of a GREAT place for flavorings.

http://capellaflavordrops.com/flavordrops.aspx

i ordered a bunch of different flavors from here. they all smell great and (of the ones ive used) mix good too. the first one i mixed was the rootbeer float. a few drops of that with 1 or 2 drops of lorann's bavarian creme gives you tthe PERFECT rootbeer float flavor.

• 2 weeks later...

pimpim b, gracias. I have a 30ml bottle of unflavored 24mg juice. I've got a syringe now and and some 3ml on the go bottles and a couple 5ml bottles. Do you or anyone have a recommendation on the ratio I should use for this situation? Thanks guys.

--Jason--

• 2 weeks later...

i think i put this up before i was knowledgable about WTF i was doing. i do have a link of a GREAT place for flavorings.

http://capellaflavor...lavordrops.aspx

i ordered a bunch of different flavors from here. they all smell great and (of the ones ive used) mix good too. the first one i mixed was the rootbeer float. a few drops of that with 1 or 2 drops of lorann's bavarian creme gives you tthe PERFECT rootbeer float flavor.

Thanks, I checked the link and they didn't have clove, which is what I was looking for, but they sure have a bunch of great stuff. But I have a question - what base should we be looking for if not oil? I'd have gone looking for oil flavorings too.

Thanks,

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have found a few place's on the that you can get flavorless PG/VG nicotine liquid, PG/VG in their pure states, and flavorings. Just thought I'd share them< I have not ordered form any of these places yet but will update once I have.

The infamous 54mg from Totally Wicked

JuicyLiquid.com PG/VG with nicotine and without, and a few other items.

OneStopDIYShop.com PG/VG with nicotine and without, and some very nice starter kits for mixing.

Hope some of these help, be sure to look around on each site both Totally Wicked and the DIY shop carry LorAnn flavorings! :shiftyninja:

I use the 54mg premium from Totally Wicked exclusively I have tried a couple of others that were good but not as good as the 54mg. I have been using LorAnn flavorings for the most part, have tried Flavor Art and didn't like them as much as LorAnn. The 54mg is a little more pricey but they have a 3 pack of 30ml for 120$ which is a decent deal just one is 45$ but I have kind of always felt you get what you pay for in general. I have seen some claim that the 54mg seems stronger even when they mix it to a 36mg level but I don't think so, a 30ml bottle of 54mg premium will last just as long as any other 54mg nicotine liquid so don't fall for that one. ;)

You can get the LorAnn flavors directly from LorAnn as well and they offer free shipping on orders over 70$ which is enough flavoring to last a very long time and you don't have to pay the markup that ecig stores charge. 1oz (29.5 ml) bottles are only like 5.50 from LorAnn directly the 1 dram bottles are only ~3.9ml. When I have ordered from LorAnn it usually takes about a week to get the shipment which isn't bad.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by icarus