Favorite E Liquid Of Choice?

Tough question. I have a lot of favorites and can't pick just one and only one. There's also a ton of places I haven't tried yet, and I've been vaping since January 1-ish of 2011 I think it was.

But I do love these:

1. Dulcis by VaporTalk. (great all day ry4-ish type of vape, but not heavy, not too sweet, it's just right for all day).

2. Boba's Bounty by AveJuice... (like having a smoke after eating a graham cracker crust type of dessert. It also compliments well with any of my other juices that may linger on the atty).

3. OutLaw by PinkSpotVapors (best 555 type I've had yet. Has a fullness about it, with a sweet exhale that leaves me wanting more).

4. SnickerDoodle cookie by MsTsBakery. (cinnamon, vanilla, and .... addicting. Requires a dedicated atty for it)

5. Every single flavor I've tried from PinkSpotVapors so far. (15).

Still dying to try:

1b. BackWoodsBrew ... RY4 and GoldRush. (they are #1 for Ry4 and is hard to find in stock. They have the best Vanilla bean ever which is used in the RY4)

2b. Nitelitevapors ... BountyHunter. (a great RY4 in the most affordable price ever. Their other flavors are popular too).

Picking just ONE, I'd have to go with:

1. Boba's Bounty today. It has great vapor to go along with the great flavor and today my needs require both.

My favorite is Kretek (Clove) from Tasty Vapor. It's just about all I vape. I use to vape Boba's Bounty by AveJuice to switch things up a little bit, but I only vape Kretek now. It's a Djarum Black craving sorta thing I guess. LOL

Hard core menthol fan myself! I don't know what I'd do without it honestly! I could vape just plain ol' menthol w/ PG and nic and be fine. But, really anything that's fruit based... with menthol added! All day, every day! :yes

I have always liked Menthol as well. I remember my first pack of cigarettes were menthol smooths too. lol

I don't like anything tobacco based myself. After I quit smoking analogs, I vaped some WYS4 from WetYourStick that is a tobacco / caramel blend. It was ok for awhile, but as my taste and smell began to come back, I figured out I didn't really like the taste of tobacco anymore. Now my favorites are:

1) Margarita from SweetVapes - I wish I could replicate this myself, but I give credit where it's due - this is great stuff. The only e-liquid I don't buy from myself :)

2) Redbull / Mad Cow - this stuff rocks if you like red bull - the taste is right on

3) Cola - not Dr Peppah - that crap has some weird spicy aftertaste

4) Blueberry - my favorite of the fruit flavors

5) Pineapple - another good fruity flavor

I am looking for a good lime flavored juice but have yet to find any. I may have to try and make some.

Have to say that as of now Vanilla Tobacco from Vaporpro and Boba's Bounty are by far the best I have had. I keep coming back to Boba for some reason. Cant put it down. The vapor production and flavor are just pure sweetness. I still have a lot more flavors and vendors to try tho so we will see.

Caramel from Pink Spot Vapors, made in the USA, VG, i have about 20 of their flavors and all have exceeded expectations. i was a menthol smoker and their menthol is awesome too, plus you can get pure menthol flavor so you can add more to it or create your own menthol mixing a tobacco flavor with it. Check them out.

1) sweet-vapes mapacho tobacco- clear- GREAT taste and vapor, lasts 4-5 days in a carto

2) AVE Bobas bounty 100%VG- cant believe i waited 10 months before trying this, it was all the negative posts about using a high VG works fine, only get 3 days in same boge 3.0 carto- darker color

3) Vermillion river's Red hot cinnamon candy ( do not use in a tank system, cracks plastic) best flavor and aftertaste, all of these GREAT VAPOR

Edited by Kingbtheone

My all time favorite so far in almost a year of trying everything is ButterCream by TastyVapor. I order it in the 4oz doublers and just add my own nic. I can make 30ml for about $2.75 .....bulk rocks. Tired the BB, 555, and blend 4 from AV.....blend 4 and 555 taste like some nasty Dorals, or Carnival cheap cigs...gross! BB was ok, it did taste like grahm crackers, which I am not a fan of.

Edited by AARONH

My favorites have to be :

1) Root Beer - tastes like those root beer barrel hard candies..very good

2) Vanilla - very good taste...not overwhelming, but almost perfect

3) Pina Colada - very good tasting

4) Red Bull (energy cow) - excellent taste

5) Cinnamon - again, subtle and not overwhelming

all producing great vapor...bought at my site..

Bob

Juicy Vapor is my Juice maker of choise

Fire-n-Ice is my go to anytime vape. TH is over the top!

Ecto Plasma id a nice fruity vape that I can enjoy all the time.

Boba's Has finally made its way into my rotation. If they made this at least 50/50 it would be my number 1 vape.

Wake-N-Vape is my mellow vape of choise.

OK in my book are, AVE Gorilla juice, JV Turkish Tobacco, JV Winter Wake-n-Vape(menthol)

I usually have at least 7 flavors on me at any time. I like to change it up.

Just got some frozen lime drop from Pink Spot yesterday and it is awesome! Still pretty much a noobie, only a few months under my belt, but taking the advice on trying out Pink Spot was right on. Have tried several different vendors and this one is awesome.

My favorite juice right now is RY8 by Pink Spot. Best tobacco flavor i've had with vanilla, hint of cherry, and something else. Just great!

Workin on a 60 ml of Dekang USA Mix from MadVapes right now .Try some or all of the tobacco's at LitecigUSA ,I am sure you will find several you like.I get Desert ship and Dunhill Deluxe as my main vapes.

Edited by mcquinn