Got Pics?

Uma

Cool thread.

This is my around the house rig with a regular 510 next to it for size comparison. It's an Echo 4.2v 1300mah w/ some generic dual coil cartos. Topped off with my favorite green aluminum drip tip. It works great and lasts for a couple days between charges.

I also have a few Ego 650 mah batteries that I top off with a Joye mega dual coil carto that I carry with me when I go to work or am out running around. Small enough to carry around in my pocket, but still lasts all day.

2czrr50.jpg

The Provari is nothing short of awesome. The ability to control the voltage, great battery life and the consistency of vapes is top notch!! I just received the MAP tank last week. I was a little concerned because I heard it may not do too well with VG juice. I have had great luck with VG. Its filled with Bobas Bounty in the pic. :)

The Provari is nothing short of awesome. The ability to control the voltage, great battery life and the consistency of vapes is top notch!! I just received the MAP tank last week. I was a little concerned because I heard it may not do too well with VG juice. I have had great luck with VG. Its filled with Bobas Bounty in the pic. :)

What voltage do you find the MAP tank works best at?

Oh yeah Boba's Bounty!! One of the best I have tasted. Ive tried a lot of juices and I keep coming back to Boba and my Vanilla Tobacco from vaporpro. I did more research on that Provari and it looks epic! Love the variable volts. The black one looks sexy but idk if I wanna wait 4 weeks just for it to ship. Think it would work well with a 510-ego adapter and use my Ego Mega atomizers and carts?

My new Big Kazoo from Kalamazoo Vapor Shop for when I'm vaping down at home and my Joye Ego Mega 2.5 with Joye Ego 1000mah battery for when Im at work. I absolutely love them both and they make a great team!

post-11724-0-39239800-1319754432_thumb.j

Edited by Strykker118A