Hey there, I am a Respiratory Therapist and I am continuing education, and I need some help. For one of my classes I am required to do a research project, and I chose to do it on e-cigs and their effectiveness as a smoking cessation tool. I was hoping you all could help me out by filling out this simple survey. The survey is intended for people that are, or have been smokers and have tried e-cigs. Here is the link....I REALLY appreciate the help! Copy and paste the link below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N3F7NMB"

Thank you for this survey! I am glad to see that members of the medical community are taking a good look at vaping as a smoke cessation tool.

You may want to consider re-wording questions number 17 & 18. Since there are some many different devices and methods used to heat the e-liquid into vapor, it was difficult to answer question number 17. I assumed you were looking for the amount of e-liquid used in a weeks time. And with question number 18 how much e-liquid I used in a day as compared to the number of analogs.

I am very interested in your project and would like to read your report if possible.

Thank you again for your interest in e-cigarettes and allowing this forum community to participate. :animier:

I too am interested in the reaction of folks when you present the data collected from this survey. You didnt mention that if you vaped too. What is your opinion on E-Cigs?

We can also link you up with the real research already done and not the FDA faux biased attempts if you need to cite them for your project.

Good luck,

Kaz.