What Type Of Cartomizer Do You Use?

Bites you can't paste on this iteration of the forum.Sometimes when I have a long winded post I type it in a word processor and copy and paste into the forum.Standard resistance single coil Boge.

Bites you can't paste on this iteration of the forum.Sometimes when I have a long winded post I type it in a word processor and copy and paste into the forum.Standard resistance single coil Boge.

Why can’t you copy and paste? I just did. :unsure:

I used to be able to copy and paste on here, but I can't any more. I figured it had to do with the new forum. Hmmm...

Try pasting using Ctrl-V instead of pasting with your mouse. I was able to paste with my mouse, but sometimes when I do that nothing shows up. However, with Ctrl-V it works fine.

One thing to keep in mind by the way, the forum now auto saves your posts so there isn't as much of a need to copy and paste as their used to be. If you loose your page or refresh, when you come back to the quick reply box a "View Auto Saved Content" link will show on the bottom of the box. That will reload your last auto save :)