Noobie And Want Opinion

YouMayLose

So after a few hours of reading and seeing suggestions. I wanted to make sure I ordered all that I need to start with. I am a 1.5 pack a day smoker (Marlboro Silver Menthol). and have been smoking for 18 or so years. Well this is what I ordered please help me if I need any thing thing else/missed some thing. Also I hope this is all compatible and didn't waist money on some thing lol. Your help and opinions are appreciated.

1- Joye eGo-T Type B kit in matte black - Genuine JoyeTech!

1- Matte black MEGA 900mAh super high capacity manual pushbutton battery for Joye eGo e-Cigarette. Genuine Joyetech!

1- Dual Coil Heavy Vapor (DCHV) Black 510 compatible mega cartomizers

1- 10ml bottle of high 24mg VKool flavor e-Liquid

1- 10ml bottle of high 24mg Chocolate flavor e-Liquid

I would concur with Viper and Troop. I the first 2 bottles of juice that I bought I did not like at all. I did not like the flavor, strength, TH, or pretty much anything about them. Luckily I had bought a sampler pack from a different vendor that came the next day. I bought 20mL bottles too. The only thing I use them for now is to break in new atomizers.

I have not tried either of those flavors but from reading on these posts, sounds like you should probably just dedicate an atty to 'em. I am relatively new to the vaping world, almost have three weeks under my belt and feeling good! One of the flavors I had was tobacco and the other was an RY4 blend. I agree that just letting them go is probably best but every time I look at those gigantic bottles I just can't do it! :wallbash:

Welcome to Vapor Talk! Looks like you're on the right track. I agree with everyone else - get a few more flavors. When I ordered my first kit I got two 30ml bottles of one flavor and one 30ml bottle of another flavor. They weren't very good, but it didn't take long to get some new juice in. Several months later I tried them again and they were still awful. LOL! 90ml of juice down the drain.

Can any 1 direct me to a good reputable place to get some type of sample pack? I have only found 2 places that have/offer a sample pack vsvapor.net & tastyvapor.us tasty vapor offers 6 and it looks to be for a great price but u have to chose from the pack not any flavor vsvapor offers 10 and lets you chose any of there flavors but I haven't seen that site mentioned here so kinda affraid to offer my CC info to an unknown site lol

again thank you all so much for your help I can't wait to be analog free *keeps fingers crossed this will get me there*

OK so I just got my eGoT about 30 minutes ago... from a noobs 1st look.. after unpacking reading the book that it comes with I was a bit lost. It doesn't tell you are u to charge the batteries 1st? I mean they work..but how do you know if they are full charged or almost dead? How full do you fill the cart, all the way to the top, or up till it starts to "slant" is there a fill line I am missing? Are you supposed to blow the liquid type stuff out of the atty's before using (they seem to be "oiled" or some thing)? Are the black tips that comes on it just for looks? as that is all they seem useful for? Once you use a cart is it throw away or reusable (considering it came with 5 is that for 5 dif. flavors or to throw away)?

Well after putting in some juice into 1 of the cart's and giving it a try I can see very easily not having to go back to analogs as you not only get the nicotine you like you also get the smoke inhale/exhale. And I look forward to trying many flavors until I find ones that I love.

The batteries are usually charged to 80% for storage. Usually, it won't take long to fully charge it if you do charge them first (but who can wait LOL!).

I usually just leave a little bit of a gap between the juice and the bottom of the tank (just fill it quite full) so that there's a little air left in it (seems to help it wick better). The cart that comes on the atty is not needed. I usually roll up a little piece of paper towel and insert it into the atty and then blow though the battery end. They do have quite a bit of primer in them (they say it's just PG, but it sure doesn't taste good). The tanks are reusable.

thanks Brian 1 last thing I also ordered the Dual Coil Heavy Vapor (DCHV) Black 510 compatible mega cartomizers, but have no idea how these work or what to do with them.. it seems I may of wasted my money on them? lol I have searched on youtube and google and every where else with nothing coming up as to how to use them with the eGo-T :(

It's just a regular cartomizer, but has two coils and is a little longer (holds more juice). Look for vids on how to fill a cartomizer (there are a couple in the tutorial section of the forum, but lots on youtube).

It will probably hold 30+ drops of jucie (maybe 40?).

Here's one way to fill them.

You can also use the "condom" method, which is where you fill the rubber endcap up with juice and push the carto into it. Works well.

Edited by Brian

Ahhh ok I was thinking it needed a mouth piece or some thing...you just fill it...screw it to the battery and use it as is I got it now.. Thank you very much

You don't need a mouth piece, but a regular 510 drip tip will fit on those if you want to use one. Putting a tip on it will help keep you from getting juiced (sucking juice into your mouth). I've also heard that those dual coils can get pretty hot, so a drip tip can also help keep your lips cool! LOL!

Edited by Brian

Ok just curious here as I've been a menthol smoker for a long time and the 24mg VKool flavor e-Liquid.. is this a basic taste for most menthol's? (taste is more like melting down a cough drop and smoking it and nothing at all like a menthol analog). I do have more flavors hopefully getting here soon and some are menthol.. but am curious if they will basically be the same.

Like the tobacco flavors you will not get that same menthol flavor from e-cigs. What is missing is all the burning of a traditional cigarette. Every menthol will taste different from every supplier. It will be a much cleaner smoke compared to a analog. The best I can describe the flavor of menthol is chewing gum without the burning of paper and all the nasty stuff that comes with it.

You should be experimenting with other flavors. You will find that other flavors are really good and more satisfying than trying to replicate the cigarette taste. One of the most popular trends is to add that menthol flavor with fruit flavors.

I was not a menthol smoker. But the best flavor I have tried for menthol was the Vapor Talk Mentha. Nice minty flavor with a kick.