Got My Ego -T Today

misplacedsooner

but, im a bit confused on operation. got the 1000mah ego-t pt

2 ego-t mega atomizer cone A

3 empty ego-t tank carts

this is my first system, it appeaars that the empty carts slide onto the atomizer after i remove the black tip from the atomizer...what is the black tip for??????

2, how in the heck do i fill the cartridges?? the hole on top is tiny and my eyesight aint the best.

help me out here please.

If it is a cart (cartridge) there should be filler material on the inside. Pull off the cart and soak the filler material inside till it looks wet or like a slushy. Sometimes this come prefilled with factory juice so be carefull not to over fill.

ok, got it figured out..its an empty tank cart. i called the supplier and had him walk me through. its up and going now and im in bliss!!!!!! such a differennt experience than the gas station e-cigs. thanks for all the vids on showing how to hit it to get great vape...what a great learning tool this site s with great people.

There has been some reported leaking issues with the tank. That could be a problem in your pocket. The eGo tank PT has a really nice on/off feature. Hit the button 5 times really fast and it will shut down the battery. Repeat to turn the battery back on.

another quick newbie question... can i carry this bad boy in my pocket at work? will it get damaged in any way or leak??

I carry mine in my front pocket at work and so far I've managed to break 2 batteries because of heavy lifting and climbing ladders and jumping through windows, etc. It is possible to break a battery or threaded conection but you would have to be really rough with it. As far as leaking, my ego T will leak through the vents or into the mouthpiece if I draw to hard but not when it's in my pocket.

I have an ego-T with the B type atties and keep mine in my back pack oriented vertically with the battery side down. I have noticed that it'll leak if my bag gets knocked around too much. I haven't gotten any leaks since i started carrying it around horizontally.