I'm So Ready To Buy An E-Go!

frosting

Hello there! Brand new here. I'm ready to quit smoking. I think telling myself i want to quit for the past 6 months is finally starting to work to have gotten to the point of finally being ready to quit analogs once and for all. So I've been lurking around, this site is simply invaluable. I think i found a vendor I want to buy from. I want to see what this community thinks of that vendor. I found an E-Go-T for 58.99... Now thats a crazy low price it seems like which makes me wonder if this vendor is legit or not. If you have used the site, please let me know your experience. I'm aware I will need extra atomizers, batteries, cartridges... and of course liquid. Anything I'm missing you think i'll need extra of please feel free to enlighten me. Here is the link to where and what I'm thinking of purchasing : http://www.mister-e-liquid.com/categories/E%252dCigarettes/eGo%252dT/ Also if anyone has tried the sites liquids, what did you think of them?

Thank you!

I haven't ordered from them either, but have also heard good reviews on their juice. Couple of other places with good prices on the eGo-T:

Vapor Galaxy - $60 (use VTALK for 10% off = $54).

Liberty Flights - click the 20% off on the top left of the page - $52 for the 650 mah kit, $55 for the 900mah kit.

http://www.vaporgalaxy.com/Genuine-Joye-eGo-Series-Starter-Kits_c21.htm

http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=40

Thank you! Right now i only have 60$ to spend... Long story, but basically I'm waiting for my "real" debit card and can't load anymore money onto the temp. I suppose patience is not my strong point and i really want to get vaping and saving that $$! I just sent an e-mail to Dan from Mister E liquids about my situation. If he is willing to toss in a small sample of e-liquid I think im going to go with him. I have checked out Liberty Flights... debateing on them still... Vapor Galaxy is new to me but it seems worth looking into. Thank you for the tip Brian and your input Jeff

Okay... I looked into the 20% coupon tip on Liberty Flights... Just wow at the savings... If i buy the E-Go will the E-Go T batteries work with it? Are the Tanks only for the

Ego-T? I wish Liberty had the E-Go T!!

They do have the eGo-T, you just have to scroll down.

The tanks work on egos too. You can buy a standard Ego and put the tank, attys or a carto on it. The t-attys aren't all that great IMO. You can't use much VG in them, and even the LR didn't deliver much better results for me and others that I know. Save a bit and get some LR attys or cartos with an Ego and try the tank when you have the funds.

Brian~ Thanks found it!!

Troop~ Thanks. I'm getting the gist the E-go is better then the E-go T? I thought the 5 click lockout function with the E-go T would be worth getting .If i buy the E-go then upgrade to the Ego-T battery will that have the 5 click lockout function? That was my whole reasoning on going with the T.

Thank you guys for bearing with me :)

Edited by frosting

I've never used the vendor you mentioned, but have ordered from Liberty Flights. They are a good company with good prices. Great choice with the eGo, by the way. You can't go wrong with it. I'd agree with the suggestion to leave the tanks for later.

Congrats for soon making the switch over to vaping. I agree with the others, the eGo rocks and you're on the right track. I believe the eGo-T can be used the same way as the regular eGo.... JeffB can fill you in on that detail..... and yes, the eGo-T has the nice button on/off function which makes it even nicer than the regular eGo. (would still be prudent to remove your carto/atty during long stints away from vaping ie sleeping, showering,). Either one you get will be sweet. Don't sweat it. Eventually, as you can afford it, you'll want to buy a backup kit too, so that you're never stuck without an eCig. The eGo has a good 6 month life usually, so you'll be in good hands.

LF does have a clone called the Riva that is usually pretty okay from what I've heard. They are 1/2 the price and I think they last 3-6 months overall. (battery, not the cartos mind you).

But, I would go with the Joye eGo. IMHO

Best of luck!

Brian~ Thanks found it!!

Troop~ Thanks. I'm getting the gist the E-go is better then the E-go T? I thought the 5 click lockout function with the E-go T would be worth getting .If i buy the E-go then upgrade to the Ego-T battery will that have the 5 click lockout function? That was my whole reasoning on going with the T.

Thank you guys for bearing with me :)

You can get the 5 click battery with or without the t-atty. The t-atty is just a different atty, so you can try that whenever you like and still get the 5 click. I'm sure there are people that love their t-atty, I tried a few of them and had poor luck. I do prefer at least 30% VG and like the warmer vape from an LR. I found that even the LR t-atty had poor performance and anything with a wick will typically have issues with much VG.

Alright... I did it, i took the plunge. Got an E-Go starter kit from liberty saving me loads of money with that 20% discount. With the extra money I can even buy some flavors from Mister E Liquids :) And wow his liquids are cheap cheap cheap. Thanks for everyone's input !

Being you are on limited funds at the moment, in my opinion I would say go with a Riva, which uses an ego battery and performs the same as well with the only downfall of slightly less quality. I've been vaping for about 5 months now and I've used a Riva and 510-E the whole time with no problems. I hope you find what you're looking for and make a smooth change.

Hey a new hash tag :lol:

#coughjeffsuckscough

Haha - #jeffismakingfunnies

@frosting - Be sure to keep in touch with us and let us know how it goes and your first thoughts. It's always cool to see someone make the change no matter what electronic cigarette they decide to go with.

hahaha oh the mischief that happens when one steps away... Don't worry Jeff, Blake was too late ;) i had already ordered before that comment anyways.

Will do Blake. Should i make a topic, or just reply on this one to share how it goes?

I'm hoping this smokers cough goes away or at least... isn't as bed and oooohh the phlegm... will it held me rid me of the disgusting phlegm?

You will be coughing up the phlegm for a little while. Its your body's way of getting the cigarette crap outta your lungs. Yes, please start a new topic to tell us how you love your new eGo.

hahaha oh the mischief that happens when one steps away... Don't worry Jeff, Blake was too late ;) i had already ordered before that comment anyways.

Will do Blake. Should i make a topic, or just reply on this one to share how it goes?

I'm hoping this smokers cough goes away or at least... isn't as bed and oooohh the phlegm... will it held me rid me of the disgusting phlegm?

To be honest, I had the phlegm for about 2-3 weeks once I quit smoking and I also experienced a case of the dull head and I even made threads/topics on VaporTalk asking questions just like you are.

After 2-3 weeks you'll finally start to get rid of all those chemicals you've inhaled for so long. Once you get your ego, get on cam with me in the VaporTalk Chat and lets have a vape battle. lol **** im so corny.

To be honest, I had the phlegm for about 2-3 weeks once I quit smoking and I also experienced a case of the dull head and I even made threads/topics on VaporTalk asking questions just like you are.

After 2-3 weeks you'll finally start to get rid of all those chemicals you've inhaled for so long. Once you get your ego, get on cam with me in the VaporTalk Chat and lets have a vape battle. lol **** im so corny.

*late late ya i know* LOL... maybe I'll use the video chat maybe not.. I was thinking of making a video for the first time I Vape... but not sure how to upload vids and all that. No biggie... Anyhoo what in the world is "case of the dull head" just noticed that and was curious!

Also I'm a little confused on something. I really like the idea of dripping. I found these drip tips that seem good. --> http://www.vaporkings.com/Joye-510-or-Joye-eGo-replacement-atomizers-p/510-atomizer.htm

I'm just a little confused with dripping... With THAT kind is that all i need, just hook it up to the battery and drip my juice? Then i saw other, smaller "drip tips" that make me think they would need an atty or cart. I'd appreciate anyone helping with that learning curve. Cartos i may try, but after i get my kit and get into the swing of things. Links to help me understand which does what would be appreciated as visuals would really be helpful right now.

Edited by frosting

I thought that was the route I was going too get into (dripping) Then I was introduced to cartomizers by the gang on here. Mind you a drip is great to sample new flavors but for daily vaping the cartos are definetly the way to go. There is a learning curve but definetly worth a try. I got some of my gear from a great Vendor, I like Pure Smoker. They have treated me very well. I also have ordered from VT as well. No complaints at all on either. Not familiar with some of the others. Definetly drip tip I use it on the cartos too. :animier:

I still say this is awesome. A week in and so many benefits and I can feel the junk loosening in my chest. Stay with it and have fun. :) Please keep us posted. I am right there with ya. :):)

Thanks Susan! Today I got in my two e-juices but have yet to get my Ego! I'm hoping for tomorrow but realistically I'm thinking its gonna be Saturday. My mom actually gave me a needle for the cartos when i try them. I found a good deal on them. Once i actually try the Ego then I'll take the bigger plunge on drip tips, cartos, cartridges, atomizers, juices and all that extra fun stuff I'll need in my backup :) It just seems that there are a few different kinds of drip tips, some with an atomizer and some without. I'm sure once i get my e-cigg it will be much easier to figure out.