Hey Gang

iflyos

My name is Tim, and I am new here. Finally made the commitment to vape yesterday, so far I am loving it. I am using the 900mah Edo battery, 2 ohm atty's and dripping. Been around some serious vaper's for a while, and did a little research, so I am not totally in the dark.

I am an electronics tech by trade, and I enjoy model aviation, amateur radio, guitar, and my wife & son.

I am looking forward to learning more from all of you!

Tim

Hi Tim looks like we are doing this at the same time. I am a newbie to. I have the Joye ego. (love it) Congratulations on being off analogs. :):):) . My hubby is so glad I did this. I have a few grandkids. I know our familiy is going to appreciate me not smelling like analogs. My hubby is a non smoker and a guy at his work introduced him to it and he came home and told me about it. He says he likes the smell if he can smell it at all.

Congratulations.

Well, it has been almost a week, and no analogs! I am feeling pretty good about quitting this time. Vaping is a much better way to quit than other methods I have tried. The only thing I have to worry about now is which flavor to try next, LOL!

Tim

Congrats Tim... keep up the good work! It really isn't too hard once you get the hang of vaping. The only thing, for me anyway, is keeping my spending under control every month! With all the new cool gadgets it hard to refrain sometimes!! :wallbash:

LOL DAYVAPE. I don't have a problem on spending $$ on accessories, but my problem is spending $$ on different flavors. I always like to try new flavors. Have a collection of 35+ falvors, and haven't even tried them all yet... haha

I agree Tim great tool. 7 days this morning here analog free. Awesome feeling. Yep I hear you on the flavors. I am getting well stocked and cartos too. Diddn't realize how much I would like them. :):):). Here is to a new vape life and no more analogs. :):). Man I have to tell you my sense of smell is returning and wow what a difference. I have been a cleaning fool. Sensitive to good and bad. :)

I don’t like paying $7 for a 1 oz. sample bottle when I might realistically only use a few drops to know if I like it. I do like paying $16 for a 0 nic, 4 oz. doubler after I've tried it.

Maybe there’s a sample exchange forum somewhere. I can send you my almost 1 oz. sample that didn’t do it for me, and you can trade your almost 1 oz. sample that didn’t do it for you? I'm sure companies don’t make these flavors because they taste bad to everyone.

-Cantus