Found An Item That Cleans And Fills Cartomizers In Seconds!

Hello,

I hope this helps some people!

I came across an item called CartoJet that cleans and fills all cartomizers and fills them in seconds. My friend showed me the one he bought and it works so great! He uses the NJOY and with this unit, you do not have to take off any caps or use syringes. Just pop the cartomizer in and within a few seconds they are cleaned and filled.

They are available at nicapure.com

found it at the nicapure.com link.

Looks good for those who like to clean their cartos but

I think the drip method or condom method of filling

works fine.Also the tube for filling doesn't look like it would fit any of my

juice bottles.most of my bottles have openings to small to fit a carto so

that tube would be way to large to fit lol

How long do you think it will take before this thing is nicknamed the Penis Pump mod :lol: But all joking aside, Cartos are cheap to replace. To me this is like putting plastic utensils in the dish washer.

I'm also willing to be $10 bucks palermo that you are the owner of Micronix. Especially because that video was posted on Youtube less than 48 hours ago. It was just barley indexed on Youtube and the name Cartojet doesn't even pop up on Google.... You've gotta give the Vapor Talk members a little more credit than that ;)

I'm also willing to be $10 bucks palermo that you are the owner of Micronix. Especially because that video was posted on Youtube less than 48 hours ago. It was just barley indexed on Youtube and the name Cartojet doesn't even pop up on Google.... You've gotta give the Vapor Talk members a little more credit than that ;)

It's like you've pulled the words right outta my mouth.

This has disaster written all over it! I'm not an engineer, but it looks like something I could put together after a trip to Home Depot and The Tractor Supply Store. And I think it would cost me less than what they are asking for this contraption.

And, I concur with Christopher!

found it at the nicapure.com link.

Looks good for those who like to clean their cartos but

I think the drip method or condom method of filling

works fine.Also the tube for filling doesn't look like it would fit any of my

juice bottles.most of my bottles have openings to small to fit a carto so

that tube would be way to large to fit lol

I got this unit as an alternative to boiling my cartomizers. I had no problem filling them with dripping, but I figured I would try the extra attachment to see how it works for filling also. I use Johnson's Creek smoke juice and the tube fit inside the bottle opening without a problem. The opening on those bottles is pretty small. Not sure if this helps,,,

It just looks like to much trouble than its worth. Its says its suposed to make thing easier. Doesn't look like it. Now really, how hard is it to turn a bottle over and put in some drops of juice???? Geeze.... Even the condom fill methoer looks much much easier... I've never used it, but it looks like a piece of crap to me. And yes, I could make it my self for less than $2.00