Finally.... Analog Free..

Just want to make a personal announcement. Have been 1-1.5 pack/day smoker for 15 years. I did quit once for 3 months 3 years ago, but didn’t last. Been vaping for 8 days now. In the first 7 days, I reduced my analog intake to 3-4 cigs/day. Now on day 8, its been 24 hours since my last analog, and I hope no more analogs.

I can now add my banner to my signature, lol… Funny to see such a fresh/newbie banner, when compared to others that have like 300+ days or 800+ days, lol… Well you always got to start somewhere.

It’s interesting though. While vaping for the last 7 days, I had urges to go down to my garage and smoke an analog. Not because I was craving nicotine, because it was such a habit, and ritual for me. And when I did smoke, they tasted gross, yes I still had the urge to do it… Weird..

Anyways, been rambling long enough and had to get this off my chest. Time to go update my facebook page. :-)

Well 4 days in, and still good. Its so wierd. Over the weekend I was fine, no cravings. But yesturday, I got very busy at work, and stressed. Its such a habbit to have a smoke during stressfull times, I was craving a cig... But I was also vaping at the time, so I know it wasn't a nicotine cravings because I was getting that... It was just the habbit of going outside and relaxing that my mind wanted... lol... so wierd and hard... But I got through it by chain vaping outside... hahaha..