What Can You Tell Me About This E Cig?

Anon360

post-10547-0-08671600-1312213967_thumb.j

Aug. 1, 2011

the website is :

21stcenturysmoke.com

i bought it after a days worth of searching in malls and other places that might have some and what not and decided on this one since i really couldnt find any others that came with a charger. i kind of wanted the purecig.com one but decided on this 21st century e cig.

can yall check out the website and let me know what you think of it?

ive been smoking it since last night, its ok and i can totally see myself using it long term as well as replacing cigarettes completely (not just quitting lol) im curious about the dryness that i get from it. the menthol is ok. sorta a discomfort in the chest this morning, but my research on that tells me that it could be because i keep smoking it, taking a couple pulls every 15 to 20 min or so, which i think i would get if i were doin the same with a real cig lol

also, this 21stcenturysmoke.com ... is it a rip off of another website called 21stcenturysmoking.com????

i sent the latter an email last night but havent received a response yet.

please give me your opinions

thanks

Without knowing anything about the particular company in question. I'd say just looking at your kit that its not a very good one. The problem with the look a like to a cig is that the battery life is terrible and doesnt get any better with that style. The less they look like cigs the better usually. When your ready to try another brand I would highly suggest the eGo. if what you have is working for now just stick with it and do some more research before your ready to buy again. Good luck and congrats!

@ beans

thanks. i think ur right. im gonna stick with this one for now, i guess its a cheap solution for a beginner and ill see how it goes from here on

i think ima stick with it tho lol

where do i find the Ego?

I have seen that same e-cig in a gas station right down the road from house. I have not personally tried it, but I did get the guy behind the counter to take it out of the display and show it to me. It looks cheaply made in my opinion. I would stay away from it. Stick with something tried and true, like the Joye 510 or the Ego.

If it looks like a cig, it is CRAP !!!!! the only thing good about those it gets you on the right path. congrats !! you made the right choice tho...The E-GO is still the best starter kit out there, or get the Riva (E-go clone) Liberty flights has them CHEAP !!