Taking The Plunge Into Vaping

Corbi

Hi everyone. :wave: After hearing overwhelmingly positive experiences from friends and acquaintances who are/were smokers, I have finally decided to go for it. My goal is to move completely away from tobacco cigs within a year. Many have told me this a realistic goal.

I found this board while doing research and liked how communication is so open and knowledge is so freely shared. That is how I found out about vaping in the first place.

Welcome to Vapor Talk! You're going to love vaping. I've never used esmokeronline, so can't help there, but I can tell you there are a lot of reputable vendors out there, so don't jump into anything without checking around some.

hi corbi welcome to vapor talk :wave: i don,t know anything about e smokeson line but do know about vaportalk and forever vapor .vapor kings and others good prices good products and service fantastic.....the ego is the best to start with it is what most people use it is tried and true..a bit of a learning curve but really very easy and fun too i am sure you will do great .there will be lots help along the way ...have a great day peace

Corbi- Have you ordered a PV yet? I think you'll be surprised at the ease of transition from analogs to vaping. The first few days were the hardest for me, but I kicked the 1.5-2 ppd habit with ease when I bought an Ego and some LR atty's. - Just make the purchase and vape through it. Don't delay that purchase and it's all win!

Good luck, and welcome to VT!

The transition from traditional cigarettes to electronic cigarettes was by far the easiest transition for me. I have tried every quit smoking product out there, and I always had that feeling of loosing an old friend. I just couldn't give them up. But the day my first stater kit arrived in the mail, I was hooked. After only a week or so, traditional cigarettes just tasted awful. The thing that impressed me the most was how the vapor felt in my throat and lungs. Just like a traditional cigarette. It was like I was giving up cigarettes without giving them up. Now that I don't stink anymore, and my lungs aren't all caked with tar and junk, I don't see any reason to ever give up my new friend.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the wonderful world of vapeing, liberty flights has ego 650mah starter kit for 39$. I would say don't be afraid of the switch I did it in two days. Two pk a day. Started with cheap versions, went to standard joye 510, then to the ego and could not be happier. This forum is great for all your questions everyone is eager to help.

I had a similar experience. I had to have the cigarette shaped e-cigarette, and real cigarettes, for a month first.

The moment my first Joye eGo battery was charged ended up being the-moment-after I smoked my last “burning” cigarette.

-Cantus