Thanks Vapor Talk

Thanks for all the great tips on these videos and on the forum in general. I have been vaping on my new e cig for a week now and I feel GREAT! The craving have gone down tremendously and after a bit of trial and error and a lot of help from this community I am vaping nearly like a pro...lol. I have already recommended a few of my friends who are currently quitting to give this a go and hopefully I will get you guys a bunch of new customers here shortly . :) I just want to extend my gratitude to all the community for all their help and support. Keep up the great work. :cheers:

i know i really like it too it has been so much help to me ..people are helpful kind and funny too :) i can,t say enough good things about vapor talk .hope to see them around for a very long time.......

Finding Vapor Talk got me back to vaping....full time. The information, advice and encouragement I got here helped me find the right PVs to make vaping satisfying and enjoyable. Now that I'm narrowing down the juices I like best it's getting better and better.

Although I do a lot of reading on the forum, I'm not a big poster. Sorry, Chris, you won't make much off me! LOL

I will be forever grateful to this forum and all the great folks here.