New Flavor To Try?

If you're into tobacco flavors, try some honey flue cured from liquidxpress, but with your taste being more to the fruity side, I'd give the VaporTalk grape soda a try...yum :)

Have Fun!

If your gonna grab some bobas bounty, which I also love, be sure to grab at least a sample of Gorilla Juice, also very good. Tobacco and bannana tastes a lot better than it sounds.

I am going to get a sample of gorilla juice next week. My main concern is that it is 100% VG and all I have is a regular cart/atty set up no drip tip or anything else. So now I gotta figure a way to thin it out to use in my carts.

COV organic butterscotch is my current addiction....but too pricey to be my all day vape ($26 for 30ml)

I think COV use to sell VapeRite organic juice. Not sure it's still the same, but you can get 60ml from VapeRite for $35.

the problem with the e-cigarettes is the fact that after 2 days you'll loose the flavor and feel like... something si wrong. Doesn't matter how strong is the flavor and what made is it. So, the best way is to change it after every 2-3 days in order to enjoy about it.

Coffee Espresso - from Perfumers Apprentice. Is a very nice, strong flavor.

Tuscan - from Flavor Art

Sticky Toffee Pudding from Top Vapes, and Glazed Donut from HotVapes. Yum. I also use to love Helmut's Chocolate Slurry from HotVapes, but they seem to have changed the recipe, and now it's called Helen's Chocolate Slurry. It's a German chocolate cake flavor, but it's not quite the same now. :cry: