The Little Things....

"2"]2 1/2 months in, & i keep noticing new little gems that make vaping beat smoking- like zipping down the road during the short summer of wisconsin, car windows wide open, vaping away, not worried in the least that my blowing hair will catch on fire.

or like no more tiny drips of yellow sweat on my bathroom walls.

or like being able to fill my car ashtray with loose change now.

anyone else?

Nice, I was just thinking about winter driving. Nothing ticks me off more than not being able to smoke on my morning drive to work, I mean it just makes me Freaken Nuts! Every stinking day Id start my pickup extra early so I could defrost my windows enough to crack, but no matter how hard I tried, how long I would run defrost or how hard I would pound on the glass they won't budge, so I cures and spit all the way through my drive still pounding and praying. Haha now, it won't matter I can vape happily away with windows up. Bring on the snow!

I love the fact that I can smoke in my office at home and at the VT office. I hated having to go outside to smoke especially during the summer time. (It's already triple digits here)

Most of all though, I love getting into my car and smelling...my car lol Much better than the smell of stale smoke.

Water would always run in my truck window if I cracked even the slighted amount. Nice to vape with the windows up.

On the other hand, it took us 10 minutes to find a lighter or matches the last time the power went out here. LOL!

heh, I used to vacuum my patio to get all the ash up (I'm a clean freak) My wife used to get PISSED because it would make the house smell like cigarettes when she would vacuum. I honestly couldn't smell anything. Now I look back and go...awww....I'm an ***. :lol:

It is nice not to have your clothes smelling like stale smoke. Or a car that smells like an old ashtray. And although my wife runs me out of the house when I vape certain juices that she just can't take the smell of, it's nice to not have to go outside in the rain or cold weather to get my nic-fix. No more hot ash in the eyes when driving, or burn marks in my pants and shirts..."these are a few of my favorite things"...(think Julie Andrews)...smoke.gif

Edited by snubber

On top of what everyone else has said, so much less garbage is created! After I vape for a couple of minutes, there is nothing to throw away. No worrying about finding the closest ashtry, just put the E-cig back in my pocket.

I didn't have to run out on break to smoke, all I did was sneak two or three puffs right at my desk.

I don't have to make an excuse to step outside for a smoke and I don't have to deal with people asking me where I went after I get done.

Vaped in my car on the ride home with the windows completely up and didn't have to worry about second hand smoke.

Most importantly I am no longer destroying my lungs, I smoked half to a full pack of smokes a day for 20 years from 16 to 36, I feel fine I do breathe a little hard (people say) but otherwise I feel and look healthy but it scares me to think what my lungs look like. I havent smoked a cigarette since july 4th, it's july 11th right now. I hope to Gosh that Vaping is as harmless as I think it is cause I love it, even if I were to quit nicotene totally I would still vape.

i think the greatest thing is now we have a choice, i have been smoking over half my life now and i am thinking the same thing i hope it is not too late and that these e cigs will do the job and keep me off the analogs for good:) i am still in the early stages but feeling a bit better everyday, now i just got to get motavated to do more things to stay healthy....lol :rolleyes:

I had to add a couple other "little things" that I've noticed since I quit Analogs 3 weeks ago! and just vape now is that my complexion has gotten lighter, and I can take really deep breaths now, and my teeth and gums are so much healthier looking now. It's amazing how fast the body can heal itself when you stop giving it poison.

The smell is what i got back in a huge percent! That is not very nice when you are traveling with the public service. First time when you start thinking about quitting the analogs the main reason is 80% money. Only after a month or so you realize that your health is the one that really got lucky since. Your child's health got a bonus since you don't smoke analogs anymore. I am so much happy for taking this decision, but I am sad for the smokers around me. I hear a lot that.. I better quit at all instead of smoking the electronic ones! Well... this is not going to happen and we all know that. Most of us tried to quit a few times and not succeeded. Congrats to the ones who made it, but it wasn't my case, as I managed to quit for 6 months twice in the last 3 years and got them back whenever I got in a fight with my wife. :) But the e-cigarettes are my best friend now and I really hate the smell of the shirt, of the hands, of ... everything that comes from of a smoker. I also realize just now how bad I mistrated the ones around me while I was a smoker.