Noobie Cigs

jakobo

like most new e cig smokers i wanna know what brand is the best for me and cheap need some help and anything would be nice

Welcome!

Always delightful to have new people discover the joys of vaping.

As for your question, you'll probably get as many answers as there are vapers. I'd respectfully suggest you browse the forum and read the answers submitted by other members to the very same question. That way you'll get a good overview concerning what's available, comparable to what your requirements are and what your budget allows.

I believe a good number of people may recommend the Joye eGo. It's a relatively low cost pv, yet it has very reliable performance and delivers a consistent vape. It's one of the models noted for it's "big battery" that lasts an average of 8-12 hours per charge. The eGo is a great pv for beginners or anyone who desires a good, low maintenance device.

Please visit often and keep us informed about your vape experiences.

(We love to share!)

Happy vaping!

Welcome to Vapor Talk! As SABOTEUR said, you can't go wrong with an eGo. Today's the 4th of July and there are lots of sales going on, so you should be able to get a good deal on one. I would go with an eGo starter kit, a pack of cartomizers and a few bottles of different flavored juices. How much do you smoke? That will give a better idea of what strength juice you should start with. If you're a lighter smoker (less than a pack a day) you'll want a lower nic content (maybe 12-16ish). If you smoke more than a pack a day you'll probably want 18-24mg. I smoked 1 1/2 packs for 20 years and 24mg works for me.

Here are a few places to check out:

ForeverVapor - use code FREEDOM for 15% off.

Puresmoker - use code JULY4 for 10% off.

Electronicstix - Use INDEPENDENCE2011 for 10% off.

Liberty-Flights - click on the 20% off button in the top left of the page.

Welcome jakobo! If I had found this forum a month or two ago, and didn't have so much invested in the KR808D-1 already, I'd definitely order an eGo or eGo Tank from one of the VaporTalk stores. I'm fairly happy with the KR set I got; but have found the battery life to be lacking. So I bought some "mega" KR batteries. Those are still half the size of the standard eGo batteries (350 vs. 650 mAh). I have to recharge a LOT. :)