Vape The Same Liquid Or Do You Switch 'em Up?

Hiya fellow vapers!

I'm just wondering, do you vape the same flavor liquid all day or do you switch 'em up as the day goes?

I start out my day vaping fruity liquids until the afternoon, then I vape on menthol for 30 minutes to an hour, then back to the same fruity liquid for the rest of the day.

What about you?

I vape the same thing 95% (or more) of the time. It's a DIY tobacco. Occasionally I'll switch to a coffee or something else for a day, but nothing else really tastes right to me.

Edited by Brian
darn auto correct

I vape the same thing 95% (or more) of the time. It's a DIY tobacco. Occasionally I'll switch to a coffee or something else for a day, but nothing else really tastes right to me.

I'm still trying to build up the nerve to order coffee. I don't want to waste money, but I guess I'll never know until I try it.

Diddo I usually vape the same thing every single day. Once I find something I like, I usually stick with it :)

Yea, I pretty stick with the same but I definitely don't like to. Switching it up and throwing a bit of menthol excitement in once a day usually keeps me sane.

I'm still trying to build up the nerve to order coffee. I don't want to waste money, but I guess I'll never know until I try it.

Most of the coffee flavors I've purchased tasted like burning coffee (not that good). I have found a DIY mix that works for me though. For some of the purchased coffee, they do get a little better after sitting for a few months. LOL!

I vape a homemade Honey-menthol tobacco most of the time. In the evenings I will switch up to Boba's Bounty. Pretty much one of the other but mostly the honeybaccomenth concoction I came up with.

I keep about 5 cartomizers with different liquids in them in a small plastic baggie, and I switch them off all day long. And then when I run through the bottle of one I really like, I try something else out. I looove trying new flavors. It keeps me interested in vaping. I mostly like sweets, dessert, and fruit vapes, but recently I've been missing a traditional menthol tobacco flavor. Gotta pick some up.