Easy Way To Fill Ce2 Clearomizers?

ahhh....this is awkward. :blush: Figure I'll be a Noobie for a second.

I purchased some CE2's to give them a shot. (Looking for Clearomizers to stock in the VT store) I thought that I'd tried these already but apparently not.

Is there an easy way to fill the CE2 clearomizers without having to do surgery on them? Tips anyone?

To be honest with ya Chris I don't think so. And don't even think about trying to use that cheap little syringe tip they give you with them. It will bend, break, and drive you crazy.

Get a good needle or one of those needle bottles, take off the top cap...take out the little "o" ring and just feel around the edge of the top of the coil till you find a small indent and stick the needle in till you see it go into the carto tube. Only way I've found that works with any luck. And be sure to hold onto the plastic tube when you go to pull out the needle or if you use a drip tip or you will pull the plastic tube right off the connector end. Then it will leak like hell and the tube will spin every time you go to tighten it down. Maybe some one else has found another way but that's all I can tell you about my experiences with them.

Good luck.thumbsup.gif

Also Chris...unless you use the XL ones, you're really kinda wasting your time. I've tried both..reg/xl's and the short ones just go through juice so fast that it's almost like dripping into a carto. You have to keep filling them alot, especially if you vape heavy like I do and I know you do also. Sorry wish I had better news for youwallbash.gif

The main 'issue' with the 'Dual Coils' for me is that they actually get much hotter than I really prefer! I don't need my cartos to feel like they are igniting the filler material that's inside the blasted things! And talk about having to keep them 'topped off'!! Holy cow man... better have a bottle of juice in one hand while you vape with the other, cuz you'll be needing it to constantly keep em wet! I'm sure it's probably just me and one of my quirks... but I don't like em and simply don't want to deal with em! Besides, they are STILL not a bit better than my trusty Boge cartos anyway, no thanks!!

Which reminds me... I probably have 20-25 of the XL's that will need to be finding a happy new home here in the very near future. Simply taking up too much valuable space in my 'Good Cartos' box !! thumbsup.gif

I will give them to someone one of these days if they can prove to me just how needy they really are! I'll keep you all posted on that one! thumbup.gif

Edited by DAYVAPE

ahhh....this is awkward. :blush: Figure I'll be a Noobie for a second.

I purchased some CE2's to give them a shot. (Looking for Clearomizers to stock in the VT store) I thought that I'd tried these already but apparently not.

Is there an easy way to fill the CE2 clearomizers without having to do surgery on them? Tips anyone?

New GrimmGreen video on You Tube about filling the clearomizer. Good Luck

I ended up giving mine away. They were a fail for me. :thumbsdown:

I ended up throwing mine away. I only had 1 and it was sent to me for free..I just ordered these on Friday..

11 Smok tech Dual Coil Cartomizers for 510 | $2.00 | $22.00

Type: 1.25 ohm lower resistance w/Logo

11 Smok tech Dual Coil Cartomizers for 510 | $2.00 | $22.00

Type: 1.5 ohm regular

I have the clear Dual Cartomizer and like it, but I dont like the looks of it after a day of vaping. the ones I just ordered are black and metal like regular cartomizers.

• 3 weeks later...

I rather prefer the CE-2 over the dual coil in terms of flavor. There's a definite flavor improvement.

As for an easy way to fill them? I believe the suggestion made concerning using a needle instead of the tubing is on point. At present, PATIENCE is your best tool. It's often difficult to locate those tiny holes once the cartridge is wet, but you'll find a paper clip to be quite useful locating them. Leave it there as a marker and patiently insert the darn blasted bendy tube.

I've also found that slight overfilling improves performance. I vape continually and I can get several hours from a fully loaded cartridge. Can't say the same for my lr or dual coils.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Edited by SABOTEUR

"2"]"2"]hmmm... i gotta say, these comments make me happy & sad. i've tried about all the standard 510/ego stuff & i utterly ~adore~ the clearo xl's. delish- best taste by far, very consistent, last hours without FUSS, can ~see~ when it's gonna be time to refill, no burnt-taste anything, refill is a snap once you get the groove (be gentle), 5 of these last a ~long time~ before they give up (& i'm a constant vaper), price is right, and with a cone & drip tip they are solid (you can drop them in a shallow stream, pluck them out, blow them off, & vape on, true story). so i guess i'm the odd girl out on this one.

which brings me to my point-

happy: when they go on clearance cuz no one likes 'em i'll get a great deal :thumbup:

sad: then they'll be gone :no

wow... i'm thinking like a vapor-junkie, huh?

I rather prefer the CE-2 over the dual coil in terms of flavor. There's a definite flavor improvement.

As for an easy way to fill them? I believe the suggestion made concerning using a needle instead of the tubing is on point. At present, PATIENCE is your best tool. It's often difficult to locate those tiny holes once the cartridge is wet, but you'll find a paper clip to be quite useful locating them. Leave it there as a marker and patiently insert the darn blasted bendy tube.

I've also found that slight overfilling improves performance. I vape continually and I can get several hours from a fully loaded cartridge. Can't say the same for my lr or dual coils.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

From what I've noticed when it comes to CE-2 style cartomizers, (and all of the versions of them that are available) is that you either love em or hate em! I would just guess it is maybe around 50/50 on people liking the CE2's.... and that's being generous I think. I know I'm not alone when saying that for me they never tasted right and I would take 2-3 good drags and get the wonderful 'dry hit' that we all adore. Many a vaping folk has said the exact same things... "dry hits, piss-poor wicking ability (unless you mod each CE2), and overall sub-par performance for the most part". I tried multiple different versions on multiple devices and every time I ended up with the same lack-luster performance from them. I quickly gave up on those... especially since I knew I didn't have the patience to mod every freakin' carto just so it might perform half-assed! I will say this though... I'm stoked that they work right out of the box for some people with no problems... but I have a hunch that those individuals are likely in the minority.

I have a feeling that the main reason they work for some and not for others is that we all have totally different 'vaping styles'... some of us chain vape like crazy, while others vape a few puffs and set it down until they are ready again. As for me... I fall in the 'chain vaping' category... and that is where the CE2 simply struggles to keep up with the necessary wicking.

Edited by DAYVAPE