The Vape Scene

My question today is something I've wondered a bit ever since I've started vaping. How is the vaping scene where you live? Are their many people that you see vaping randomly?

I know I live in a smaller town than most of you but it's almost like people here have never even heard of electronic cigarettes. I mean, I've seen your e-cigs that are of cheap quality and most people overlook as I did that are being sold at gas stations (very few though). But yea, I've never seen anyone where I live vaping. I bet if I opened a e-cig store, I would be smothered in business. Hmm...

The vape scene around here is slowly getting larger. I know see occasionally see people vaping when I go out. I also have to add there is a vape store in Mobile

Paul

Where is this vape store? Do they sell liquid? I've been able to buy MaxxVapor at tabacco shops, but I don't like it. Only in an emergency, haven't got my stockpile up yet.

It's kind of sad in my area. We have many vape shops in town but I have yet to see anyone vaping. Nor have I found any local vaping groups. So I'm patiently waiting.

Well after some review I am not sure they are a brick and mortar store. I seen them by accident because of their mardi gras webcam. I am originally from Pensacola so I know a little about Mobile

Paul

AmericasBestBuys.com

Web Operations Division

182 St Francis Street STE 201

Mobile, AL 36602

Orders: 800.696.5030

Support: 251.662.1467

Desk: 251.662.1481

Edited by steeldragon

Never seen anyone else vaping so far. I was out in NYC on Friday and Saturday nights last week-end and didn't see a single person vaping there, either. Still just a lot of analog smokers, which is just crazy because Marlboro Lights are $8 a pack here in Northern NJ and around $11 in NYC.

I have never seen anyone else vaping in this area but since I started, I know of 3 more friends who have decided to give it a try too and are doing good with it. So maybe soon, I'll be seeing alot more vaping going on.

A couple of days ago I went through the Wendy's drive-thru. Had a Joye 510 in my hand and the girl at the window asked me if it was a new kind of insulin thing. lol I explained what it was but don't think she'd ever heard of e-cigs before.

practically non-existent here, one of my friends got a $20 e-cig at a gas station, vaped an entire cartridge, then had an analog, i showed him the ways of the eGo, waiting to see if he takes the plunge, another friend had an evny, quit for a couple days, then went back to analogs, trying to convert him as well.

Jon

• 2 years later...

Where is this vape store? Do they sell liquid? I've been able to buy MaxxVapor at tabacco shops, but I don't like it. Only in an emergency, haven't got my stockpile up yet.

2 locations so far in Mobile, AL....

Vapor Time (great juices, limited setups and sometimes flavors)

img.jpg
750 Downtowner Loop W STE E

Mobile, AL 36609

Want to Vape, (better selection on tanks, not so good on flavors but tons of flavors... in my opinion)

5215 Highway 90 W, Suite E, Mobile, AL 36619 next to the Mobile Lumber Complex

I've turned a lot of peeps to vaping so I see a lot of people vaping. I try to visit my fav vape store in Branford at least once a week(esixvapers). Always packed so there is a lot in my area

For the most part (except on r&r once ever 2 months) I live and work in the Green Zone "Baghdad". There are at least 2 dozen or more co-workers that are vaping. It is very encouraging. For some reason though a lot of Iraqi's that have seen me vaping while out on a mission are under the impression, from where I have no idea, that vaping is extremely dangerous in comparison to smoking analogs themselves (something about having water in the lungs). That being said I have seen at least a half dozen Iraqi's vaping outside of the Green Zone.

Edited by dragongunner

The town I just moved from was somewhat familiar with it, enough that no businesses complained about me vaping, but still kind of in the dark. I never saw any other vapers, and people often asked what the heck I had because while they had heard of e-cigs they had never seen an APV before and thought all e-cigs were cigalikes. The new place I live at seems way more familiar with them, and I even have had strangers congratulate me on quitting smoking when they saw my APV dangling from my neck.

I live in a small town of <8000. The closest brick and mortar is 3 hours away. Since I've started vaping I've turned on ~5 other (now ex) smokers to vaping.

I try to get a bunch of us together to make orders to bulk them up and save on shipping.

I live in a small town of <8000. The closest brick and mortar is 3 hours away. Since I've started vaping I've turned on ~5 other (now ex) smokers to vaping.

I try to get a bunch of us together to make orders to bulk them up and save on shipping.

There's a few vendors I know of that offer free shipping. http://efestbattery.com and http://vaporbeast.com are two of them. Just in case anyone ever needs to make an order outside of the group. ;) There's some more I know of that do free shipping/low cost ($3) shipping... if you're interested I'll send you a list.

I live in south east kansas about a mile north of oklahoma.we have a handful of people vaping but they only do "beauty mods" like sparkly batteries. I'm always seeking knowledgeable people that can help me increase vapor production or anything else that can make vaping more fun. I have been vaping for a month and quit smoking analogs cold turkey and wonder even why I smoked those stinky things.

Now I am noticing a lot of people vaping everywhere. I have not heard of any restaurants or businesses not allowing people to vape either. A friend told me that even the hospital is allowing people to vape in it. This hospital is probably really promoting people to vape because they had even made a rule about a year ago that if you smoked cigarettes, even on your off time, you could not be employed at their hospital. They would draw your blood before they would hire you to ensure that you were not a smoker. I live in a small town with only 2 or 3 shops that sell vaping supplies so I mostly order my stuff on the internet. If I had the cash I would open up a big shop just for vaping supplies. I bet someone with the backing could get rich in this town doing that.

Now I am noticing a lot of people vaping everywhere. I have not heard of any restaurants or businesses not allowing people to vape either. A friend told me that even the hospital is allowing people to vape in it. This hospital is probably really promoting people to vape because they had even made a rule about a year ago that if you smoked cigarettes, even on your off time, you could not be employed at their hospital. They would draw your blood before they would hire you to ensure that you were not a smoker. I live in a small town with only 2 or 3 shops that sell vaping supplies so I mostly order my stuff on the internet. If I had the cash I would open up a big shop just for vaping supplies. I bet someone with the backing could get rich in this town doing that.

I live in a college town with over 100k people and 0 vape stores outside the Mall kiosk BS. There are like 15 places to buy bongs and hookahs and 0 vape shops. Closest one is an hour and a half away in Cleveland TN. I am happy to order online however, but would be nice to be able to taste liquids before buying them. I have given away at least 400ml of liquids I didnt like once they arrived. Happy that now I finally know what I like, but that is changing as time passes. I couldnt stand Spearmint when it first came in but now it is my new #1 lol. The Strawberry Fields I loved so much doesnt seem to taste the same. Trying another new one called Blue Honey from VapeDudes. The tobacco flavor I love from Sweet-Vapes now is a "When I am drinking only" flavor since it is the closest thing to an analog taste I have found.