Provari

I've been using mine pretty much non-stop for the past 3 months without ANY reliability issues whatsoever. I am pretty tough on my pvs but this baby is built like an old Buick. This Pv has been dropped several times without so much as a scratch on it.

I use the larger battery and extension cap, and even with heavy vaping, I get almost 24 hours out of a single charge. Very happy with the performance, and in circumstances when I need more power, I simply dial it up and go hotter. The only drawback (and it's not a deal breaker for me) is the weight. It's a bit on the heavy side, but on the flip side, the weight reminds me that I still have it in my pocket and haven't left it someplace.

In short, in my case, it has done what I've asked it to, when I needed it the most, and that's a great thing.

Now, I just need to find a belt holster that will fit it so it can quit beating up the contents of my pocket. :)

Phaseman66, I would think there would be some kind of holder that would loop on your belt that would be sold at a Home Depot/Lowes to hold a single tool. Or at a Sports store that would hold a knife or fishing tool. You might even consider getting a good piece of leather and making a holder held together with a whip stitch using leather string. You would only need to buy the leather, leather string, and a hold punch.

I had the opportunity to hold a Provari at the last PA Vaper Meet-up. I agree it is pretty heavy. I had the Provari in one hand and the Bombshell Mod in the other. I was surprised that the Provari was slightly heavier. I wonder why that is?question.gif

I love mine and haven't stopped using it since i got it.. Keep in mind that this was my first mod so i don't know anything else.. But i will never order another mod after buying this beauty. The thing is built like a tank and really isn't that much of a hassle to carry around. Ya can't go wrong, it's a sure thing if you don't mind the size :thumbsup:

I own quite a few mods and this is my favorite. It is quite heavy and I still haven't got over that but it hasn't stopped me. I use it 80% of the time, I only leave it at home if I am walking around or don't have alot of pockets. Other than that, it is the best mod I have have used. Great battery life which is key for me. A++

noob here, but already want a mod, looking at the Provari

battery life is key for me

noob dumb questions, can you use any 510 cartos on it ??? boge or a 510 atty and tank ?

You can use any 510 carto or atty. However, if you want to use an eGo-T atty, you'll need some adapters. You can use a 510-801 adapter connected to a 801-510 adapters. That works well. There are also a few places selling an 510-eGo adapter.

I had a few hiccups with the provari. I'm on my 3rd. Kept getting E8 errors with the other two. The one I have now has been going strong for about 2 months now. It is built like a tank. Solid built mod. I get about 15 hrs vaping at 4.8-5V all day. I also have the extender cap and use the 18650's. The thing I love about it is how consistent it is. Full batt or almost dead it provides the same hit every time. Overall I love this mod!

Edited by CASEACE79

You will love it knowsman. I can attest to the build quality of this PV. It is built like a tank. I dropped it last night on a tile floor. It landed square on the atty and the atty broke off. There was absolutely no damage to the atty connector on the unit. I unscrewed the broken atty, popped a new one on and it's vaping like a champ. :)

Hmmm...I will also attest to the build quality, as I have dropped mine too and broke the atty off and there was no damage to the atty connection on the PV. I am however having E2 error codes all the time...I have used standard 510 2.1-2.3 ohm attys and cannot vape over 3.9 volts without getting this error code....contacted Dave at ProVape, and he suggested I use higer ohm attys. I haven't tried one yet, as I have about 25 fresh standard 510's to go through yet....I did get some 1.5 LR attys from VaporKings that do well, taste well at 3.3-3.5 volts, but hell, I can do that on my Ego!...one of these days I guess I will try a higher ohm atty and see what happens.

i read that you can use LR attys but only to mid 4ish range before the error code. makes sense though, ever use a LR atty on a 5v passthrough? its so harsh, your vaping over 10w. provari offers a 5 pach of 3ohm cartos for $8.25. SOOOOOOOO TEMPTING

For those of you with the errors makes sure your not using LR atomizers. You should use regular atomizers on a high voltage device. I've been using mine since February with no problems. It is still my go to device.

I use my eGo when attending business meetings or large gatherings, I use my Provari everywhere else.

I've been getting every error code there is... I've been using LR atty's. Now i know better and have some regular one on the way, but when i had the regular one on that came with it i was still getting the error codes

I've been getting every error code there is... I've been using LR atty's. Now i know better and have some regular one on the way, but when i had the regular one on that came with it i was still getting the error codes

If your using LR and getting and error code it's actually doing it's job. The safety switch is engaging. It's actually quite dangerous to use low resistance atomizers on a high volt device. You risk the batteries draining to quickly and exploding.

If your using LR and getting and error code it's actually doing it's job. The safety switch is engaging. It's actually quite dangerous to use low resistance atomizers on a high volt device. You risk the batteries draining to quickly and exploding.

I'm glad i finally decided to ask you guys... As hard as it is I've been using my ego until my regular atty's come in :no

Thanks Christopher for the advice.. I got the regular atty's in today and haven't gotten a single error code :thumbsup: