Big Or Small? What Should I Buy

What2Buy

I've been researching ecigs and have not came to a decision of what to purchase.

My budget is about 75$.

I read about blu cigs - I dont like that there is not a button to push as it may run down the battery quicker

Apollo ecig's seem nice for the standard starting kit.

I've watched like 20 youtube videos .. AND

Apparently bigger models last longer, and produce more vapor, as smaller models like the blue cig or apollo run down the battery quicker and produce less vapor.

Any suggestions on trusted selling websites that sell the big e cigs?

Im a noob and would so very much appreciate any guidance, or if the apollo e cig would fit my style

My style: I like menthols, and smoke cloves as well but I like to have a pack of marlboro reds, menthols, and black cloves because I switch it up alot. I smoke about half a pack a day

Welcome to Vapor Talk! You are correct, the larger batteries do last longer... quite a few hours longer. I would recommend an eGo or eGo-T (tank). Having a button will not run out the battery faster. Most prefer the button because the auto batteries can get juice in them and get ruined. Manual batteries are sealed and juice cannot get in them. You'll get use to the button in no time. Check out the supporting suppliers of the forum:

Supporting Suppliers

I've ordered from most of them and they all provide excellent service.

I would recomend an Ego or Joye 510 or even a KR808 .Lots of options and vendors to choose from.Stay away from any brand that you cannot find on several different vendor sites.$75.00 is the most you should pay for a big battery outfit anf $40.00 for a regular kit.Don't make it harder on yourself than it has to be .Just pick one and enjoy it.They all will deliver the goods ,no matter what you buy someone will tell you you should have gotten something else.

i got my eGo kit from puresmoker.com, it was only $50, and is the genuine article, they also have menthol and clove flavors of e-juice, most people here will recommend the eGo, and with good reason.

apollo, blucigs, greensmoke, smoketip, v2, and all the rest tend to be underpowered, overpriced, bad battery life, limited on flavors, low vapor, and you have to get the prefilled cartomizers/cartridges from the same company. with something like the eGo or 510, you've got all kinds of options, and thousands of flavors to choose from with all the different vendors selling e-juice.

Jon

The Ego or Ego tank system is really is a great place to start. The Vendors on the suppliers list are great to work with.

You can also look at the Riva from Liberty-Flights--a bit cheaper and from what I have heard, reliable. Great Vendor. The Joye egos have a better warranty and are very reliable.

The egos are a bit fatter than the 510's, but the battery life is much, much better.

Have to agree with them...the Ego with its larger battery is a much better choice. The Riva is a good second choice, but not sure about the warrenty.

As long as you get one with a 510 connection you will have lots of choices for atty's, cartos, tanks etc. Let us know what you deceide.

Good luck and happy vaping.:thumbup:

I know this is probably redundant, but I recommend the Joye eGo too. Recently switched to the eGo after struggling with small battery devices for 2 years. I was astonished at how well the eGo performed.

Reliable...stylish...low maintenance...couldn't be more satisfied.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Edited by SABOTEUR

Or skip em all and go with the tried and true 'Silver Bullet' from Altsmoke... a great device even at 3.7 volts! The battery life is outstanding to say the least! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

I've tried a few brands and settled on Greensmoke and Blu. Greensmokes are heavier, the charge lasts longer and the starter kits cost more, but you get what you pay for. Blus are lighter and need to be charged more often, but also have a cool pack-like portable charger and cost a bit less ($70 for starter kit). I've noticed that more men like the Greensmokes, and women often like Blu because they weight less and are smaller. Greensmoke details at www.greensmoke.com/morgs and Blu at http://goo.gl/xpfmk.

Thank you all for the great advice! I think im going to go with an e-go, im waiting 3 days for my paypal funds to arrive in my bank account so I can use my debit card to order the kit! Im going to check out Puresmoker.com Right now!

go with the ego i have had mine for going on 4months and had no trouble at all . i also use a ego passthrough with means you can charge and use at the same time .charge on your puter or even in your car . the passthrough is a great back up i also use cartomizers look in to some .you don't have drip so ofen and are great if your out and about .this is a great place to find help . i am still learning and new to this but have found the people on this forum give good advice .this is new and exciting take your time and enjoy . its so much better than analogs .have a great day :wave:

I Think you will love it. I promise it won't be the last device you decide to get--so many cool toys.

If budget allows--order an Lr atomizer and/or some cartomizers. gives you some extra bits to play with as you begin this wonderful new hobby.

P.S.--don't forget extra liquid !!

Extra liquid seems to be a MUST from all the replys and threads I've received wonderful comments on.

I think it comes with 2 automizers but whats the cartomizer do? It comes with one or the other but Im not sure about the difference and I only have 100$ and need like 10-20 to go out to eat on friday so im cutting it close! lol

Extra liquid seems to be a MUST from all the replys and threads I've received wonderful comments on.

I think it comes with 2 automizers but whats the cartomizer do? It comes with one or the other but Im not sure about the difference and I only have 100$ and need like 10-20 to go out to eat on friday so im cutting it close! lol

The kit comes with 7 cartridges, not cartomizers, 2 of them don't have any filler and are attatched to the end of your 2 atomizers, 5 of them will be individually wrapped in plastic, and do have filler, the idea of cartridges is that you fill them up with juice and they last a while, not nearly as long as cartomizers or tank cartridges, though, when i first got my eGo kit, i used to cartridges with no filler for direct dripping before i got drip tips.

if you're getting the ego-t, it comes with 5 tank cartridges which are totally different, the idea of those is also that you fill them up with liquid, but there's no filler, and they last a lot longer.

if you're getting your kit from puresmoker, they send a free bottle of liquid, but yes, do get a couple extra bottles. you may also want to get a couple of cartomizers, the boge 510's will work, i'd recommend getting the LR ones.

Jon