South Central Pa - Vape Meet-Up

WHITE ROSE VAPER'S CLUB - SOUTH CENTRAL PA - YORK, PA

In honor or Brandon Shearer, founder of the meet-up, the next vape meet is scheduled for Saturday October 15, 2011 at 5:00 PM:

Cobblestone's Restaurant and Sports Emporium

205 South George St

York, PA 17403

The vape meet-up is held upstairs, right side balcony. Walk up the stair case located on the right side of the restaurant. Turn left at the top of the stairs and you will see the set-up towards the back. This is a simi-private area and we will have an assigned server for the folks who would like to purchase food or beverages.

All vapers and potential vapers are welcomed. Bring your vaping gear and anything you would like to share with the group. This vape meet-up is to honor Brandon and to find a way to keep the monthly vape meets going and growing. Ideas, suggestions, and volunteers are needed. Local vape meet-ups are a vital tool in the vaping community. Not only are they fun, it gives vapers an opportunity to meet other vapers, build a support system, and helps spread the word about vaping as an alternative to smoking.

So mark your calendars, spread the word, come make some new friends, and vape. So that I can give Cobblestone's a ball park figure as to the number of attendees, please RSVP here by post or PM. Also, friend us on facebook https://www.facebook...eRoseVapersClub

WHITE ROSE VAPER'S CLUB - SOUTH CENTRAL PA - YORK, PA

In honor or Brandon Shearer, founder of the meet-up, the next vape meet is scheduled for Saturday October 15, 2011 at 5:00 PM:

205 South George St

York, PA 17403

The vape meet-up is held upstairs, right side balcony. Walk up the stair case located on the right side of the restaurant. Turn left at the top of the stairs and you will see the set-up towards the back. This is a simi-private area and we will have an assigned server for the folks who would like to purchase food or beverages.

All vapers and potential vapers are welcomed. Bring your vaping gear and anything you would like to share with the group. This vape meet-up is to honor Brandon and to find a way to keep the monthly vape meets going and growing. Ideas, suggestions, and volunteers are needed. Local vape meet-ups are a vital tool in the vaping community. Not only are they fun, it gives vapers an opportunity to meet other vapers, build a support system, and helps spread the word about vaping as an alternative to smoking.

So mark your calendars, spread the word, come make some new friends, and vape. So that I can give Cobblestone's a ball park figure as to the number of attendees, please RSVP here by post or PM. Also, friend us on facebook https://www.facebook...eRoseVapersClub

Bump it up!

Hi Rip Topaz. Yes, the vape meet-up is still on and I am looking forward to meeting you. Do you need directions? If you have a facebook account go to https://www.facebook.com/WhiteRoseVapersClub and "Like" us. That way you will get all updates and notification of future monthly vape meet-ups.

If you have any questions, please let me know. :thumbup:

That's wonderful skiewitch, I'm looking forward to seeing you and your girlfriend next Saturday night! So I can put you down for two? I have to give Cobblestone's a rough estimate tomorrow.

• 4 weeks later...

post-4978-0-01068900-1317146076_thumb.jpg

White Rose Vaper's Club monthly vape meet-up, November 19, 2011, starting at 5:00 PM at:

205 South George St

York, PA 17401

717-848-3866

The meet-up is held in a simi-private area on the balcony. Walk up the staircase located on the right side of the restaurant. At the top of the stairs turn left and you will see the set up towards the back. We have an assigned server so you can buy food and beverages.

All vapers and potential vapers are welcomed. Bring your vaping gear and anything you would like to share with the group. Local vape meet-ups are a vital tool in the vaping community. Not only are they fun, it gives vapers an opportunity to meet other vapers, build a support system, and helps spread the word about vaping as an alternative to smoking.

So mark your calendars, spread the word, come make some new friends, vape, and have fun. smile.gif

So that I can give Cobblestone's a ball park figure as to the number of attendees, please RSVP by post on this thread or send me a PM. Also, "Like" us on facebook http://www.facebook....eRoseVapersClub and you will get updates and notices for future vape meet-ups.

We will not have a vape meet-up during the month of December, but we will start back up January 2012.

VP Live Vaperteam Episode #1: Say Hello to the VapeTeam - a wonderful program for vapers, lots of great information, and delightful hosts.

On behalf of myself, and the WRVC, it was an honor to have this opportunity to talk about our monthly meet-ups and remember Brandon Shearer, the founder of the club.

Here is the link to the replay of last nights show. http://blip.tv/vapet...apeteam-5723709 The segment for WRVC starts at 0:40:38

If you live within driving distance of York, PA, come check us out. Our next vape meet is November 19th, 5:00 PM, Cobblestone's Restaurant and Sports Emporium, 205 S. George St, York, PA 17401.

Visit our FB page:

www.facebook.com/WhiteRoseVapersClub Please stop by and "Like" us.

Sharon Vapetress

:thumbup: