South Central Pa - Vape Meet-Up

Thanks Sharon,

I anticipate being present at the next event. Hopefully, Gloria will return also. As lordmage is putting effort toward starting something in Baltimore, I'll ask him if he'd like to accompany us.

NEXT TIME, though, I'll have my new 1100 mAh eGo battery and dual coil carto to allow a better appreciation of contributor samples.

By the way...your expertise simply BEGS for a few YouTube videos. Any thoughts in that direction?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Rip, Your a very nice man! My IQ drops down to 50 in front of a video/web cam. I hope Gloria decides to come with you on the 25th, I enjoyed talking to her. When is your new battery coming in? Is it time to stalk the mailman? lol I'm looking forward to seeing the 1100 mah eGo battery. Make sure and bring some empty cartos with you so you can fill up with the juices you like.

Sharon

My "being nice" has nothing to do with it. Your expertise speaks for itself and many of us would benefit should you ever change your mind and decide to share what you know on a larger scale. Podcast perhaps? Something to think about...

The dual coils and the 1100 mAh battery came today (see http://www.vapersforum.com/showthread.php?p=669981).

Gloria was pleased that you enjoyed her company. Whether she'll return or not is up in the air. A lot depends on how much I've ticked her off; but she seems to be like you in one respect. You can't bully or make her do anything she really doesn't want to do. And you can't continually ask her about anything You can only float a suggestion her way and hope she's receptive to the idea. The truth of the matter is she FORGOT she agreed to accompany me to the vape meet. I only reminded her an hour prior to the time I planned on us leaving. I fully expected her to back out, but she probably didn't want to "hear my mouth" so she came along to keep the peace. I compromised by leaving earlier than I wanted to since she was gracious enough to come.

You can imagine my relief upon Gloria enjoying herself despite feeling a bit out of place. If she does return, it'll be due to the food and the company, NOT because of vaping and CERTAINLY not because of ME.

JUNE MEET-UP OF THE WHITE ROSE VAPERS CLUB - YORK, PA

Mark your calendars for Saturday June 25, 2011

Time: 5:00 PM

205 South George St

York, PA 17304

Despite the fact that last month the meet-up was on Memorial Day weekend, there were 20 attendees.

We sampled e-liquids from The Vapor Talk Store, The Vapor Room, PEC Smoke Shop, Cherry Vape, Sweet-Vapes, and Blue Mist Vaping. So far this month, we have samples from Velvet Vapors to add to the sampling table.

All vapers are welcome. Bring your vaping devises, meet other vapers, share your experiences and love of vaping, sample juices, and vape.

The meet is held in a simi-private area on the right side balcony. Walk up the stairs and turn left. You will see the set-up in the back. We will have a server so you can buy drinks and food. Please remember to show your appreciation to the server.

Go to the website: www.whiterosevapersclub.com and RSVP (your going to want one of Brandon's printed name badges and lanyard. We are so official, it almost makes you think we know what we are doing. LOL!!!) If you have any questions or need directions, you can email info@whiterosevapersclub.com, or post your questions here. We also have a Facebook page, stop by and like us. Also join our group on this forum.

I want to update everyone with the list of supporting vendors who have donated e-liquids for sampling:

Vapor Talk Store

Sweet-Vapes

Cherry Vape

PEC Smoke Shop

The Vapor Room

Velvet Vapors

I have received correspondence from Vapealiciousjuice and Vapor Cast Store saying that they will be sending us samples of some of their juices. As of today, the samples have not come in. Hopefully the samples will come in before the 25th.

Sandi and Penn from Pink Spot Vapors is donating 25 3ml bottles of their juices to giveaway to the first 25 attendees and a 30ml bottle of their Signature Pink Spot juices for the door prize.

Go to www.whiterosevapersclub.com and RSVP. June 25th is only a week away! Be there and get your vape on!

Ill be there tomorrow at 5pm sharp, MAAAYYYBEE a little earlier to be one of the first 25 lol. im just so excited about this ive never actually been to one of these before. Normally i am the only vaper i know, i hope i get a door prize :thumbsup: because my juice collection is TERRIBLE, i always seem to order horrible flavors that sound delicious and most online reviews aren't too helpful for me.

P.S. ill be the guy with the mini mohawk lol. I did it for a cancer benefit on wed so dont go thinkin im a weirdo lol

Ill be there tomorrow at 5pm sharp, MAAAYYYBEE a little earlier to be one of the first 25 lol. im just so excited about this ive never actually been to one of these before. Normally i am the only vaper i know, i hope i get a door prize :thumbsup: because my juice collection is TERRIBLE, i always seem to order horrible flavors that sound delicious and most online reviews aren't too helpful for me.

P.S. ill be the guy with the mini mohawk lol. I did it for a cancer benefit on wed so dont go thinkin im a weirdo lol

Neverm1nd, I am so excited that you will be joining us tomorrow night. If you come early, you can help me set up the juice displays. There is one thing I know for sure, you will be going home with a 3ml bottle of Pink Spot juice and maybe more. We have juice for sampling from the following vendors: Vapor Talk, Sweet-Vapes, Cherry Vape, PEC Smoke Shop, The Vapor Room, Velvet Vapors, and Dripeez. So you will have lots of juices to taste and hopefully you will find some good juices. All of our supporting vendors have wonderful e-liquids. You will meet some great local vapers too! I'm sorry to hear that your not a weirdo, maybe no one will notice that since you have a mini mohawk! lol! Did you go to the website and RSVP? Brandon will make you a niffy name badge on a lanyard. We aim to please!

I'm looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Edited by Sharon

Yes I did RSVP name is Tom, and I have no problem helping you with the juice setup and whatever else you might need. If ya want me there at a more specific time you can call me, my number is on the RSVP

Hey Tom, The RSVP's go to a different person who makes the badges. I am going to PM you my cell phone number will you call me and I will have your cell phone number so that when I get there I can call and see if you are there yet. I may need help getting the displays up the stairs.

Thank you,

Sharon

Just wanted to say that yesterday was awesome, I had so much fun talking to everybody. Oh and thankyou again for everything. My girlfriend is already trying to claim the tank system lol

That's what happens when something is "pink". I hope she enjoys vaping with it! You can buy a silver one for yourself at Cignot.com $10 for the LR atty, $7 for a 5 pack of carts, and $1.50 for 5 of the silicone caps. The type A is what I gave you and it holds 1 ml of juice, Now the type B cost the same price and it holds 1.8 ml of juice. Just don't order pink because she will be claiming that one too! LOLthumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

July Meet-Up Date!

Saturday July 30, 2011 at:

Cobblestone's Restaurant and Sports Emporium

205 S George St

York, PA 17304

5:00 PM - Until?

4]All vapers are welcome. Bring your vaping devises, meet other vapers, share your experiences and love of vaping, sample juices, and vape.

The meet is held in a simi-private area on the right side balcony. Walk up the stairs and turn left. You will see the set-up in the back. We will have a server so you can buy drinks and food.

Go to the website: www.whiterosevapersclub.com and RSVP (your going to want one of Brandon's printed name badges and lanyard. We are so official, it almost makes you think we know what we are doing. LOL!!!) If you have any questions or need directions, you can email info@whiterosevapersclub.com, or post your questions here. We also have a Facebook page, stop by and like us. Also join our group on this forum.

4]

4]We have e-liquid samples from: Vapor Talk, Dripeez E-Liquid, Pink Spot Vapors, Sweet-Vapes, Cherry Vape, The Vapor Room, Velvet Vapors, Perfect Electronic Cigarette Smoke Shop, Eminent Vapor, and Blue Mist Vaping.

I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with you Tags. It is so easy to get to my house. I live right off Exit 4 on I-83. I live right smack dab in the Historical Village of Shrewsbury. Nothing fancy, but the house is over 200 years old. If your real nice to me, I'll take you down in the cellar and show you the log structure! LOL I'll give you the nickel tour!

I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with you Tags. It is so easy to get to my house. I live right off Exit 4 on I-83. I live right smack dab in the Historical Village of Shrewsbury. Nothing fancy, but the house is over 200 years old. If your real nice to me, I'll take you down in the cellar and show you the log structure! LOL I'll give you the nickel tour!

oh that sounds wonderful and I am looking forward to the visit with you..first time ever driving out of Delaware by myself.

• 2 weeks later...

White Rose Vapers Club - South Central PA - York, PA

Just 6 more days until the next meet-up:

Saturday July 30, 2011

5:00 PM

Cobblestone's Restaurant and Sports Emporium

205 S. George St

York, PA 17304

We are located in a simi-private area on the balcony.

Walk up the stairs located on the right side of the restaurant, at the top of the stairs turn left, you will see the tables set up in the back.

We have an assigned waiter for our group and you can purchase food and drinks at the table.

All Vapers are welcome. Go to www.whiterosevapersclub.com, select the Event tab, scroll down and click the "RSVP Now" button. Brandon will make name badges for all who RSVP.

The following Vendors have donated e-liquids for sampling:

Vapor Talk Store

Dripeez E-Liquids

Velvet Vapors

The Vapor Room

Perfect Electronic Cigarette Smoke Shop

Eminent Vapor

Blue Mist Vaping

Sweet-Vapes

Cherry Vape

Bring your PV, atomizers, drip tips, and anything you would like to share with the group. Plan on having a good time meeting other local vapers, sampling juices, talking about vaping, and vaping.

• 3 weeks later...

White Rose Vapers Club August Meet-Up

Saturday August 27, 2011 5:00 PM

Sorry for the delay in posting this month, it’s been a busy month!

Since the weather is nice, we are having the August vape meet-up outside. Rob and Kelly, from Blue Mist Vaping, have invited us to their home this month. The address is:

119 S. Duke St

York, PA 17401

The location is basically right around the corner from where the previous vape meets have been held, Cobblestone’s Restaurant.

Rob and Kelly will be providing the grilled items. We have been asked to bring a side dish, dessert, or any picnic fare to be shared and whatever you would like to drink (alcohol or non-alcohol). Rob & Kelly have some chairs, but more are needed. So if you have chairs you can bring, it would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has a canopy that we could use for shade or cover if it rains, please contact me at the email below. We are still working on the parking details, so please check our website, before the meet, for more information. www.whiterosevapersclub.com

I am asking everyone to RSVP. Since our hosts will be providing the grilled food, I will need an accurate headcount. Also, the White Rose Vapers Club has grown the last couple of months (Yeah!) and we may need to find a new location to accommodate our size. If you know in advance you will be attending, please remember to RSVP every month. I am not saying that if you do not RSVP you cannot come. We want everyone, who can make the monthly vape meets, to come and enjoy themselves.

If you need more info please contact info@whiterosevapersclub.com

Brandon

I will be bringing a brand new vaper to the meet on Saturday. She is also in a little tough financial position at the moment, so i will be giving her my old Smoke 51 setup to get her started, but if anyone has any "retired" equiptment that they are no longer using and would be willing to donate, it would be appreciated. If i can get her a 510 set up of some kind...i can hook her up with atties, cartos, juice and all the goodies, but i dont have a 510 battery/charger of any kind that i can spare at the moment.

Thanks,

Dave

I will be bringing a brand new vaper to the meet on Saturday. She is also in a little tough financial position at the moment, so i will be giving her my old Smoke 51 setup to get her started, but if anyone has any "retired" equiptment that they are no longer using and would be willing to donate, it would be appreciated. If i can get her a 510 set up of some kind...i can hook her up with atties, cartos, juice and all the goodies, but i dont have a 510 battery/charger of any kind that i can spare at the moment.

Thanks,

Dave

Dave, I know I have a set of stick batteries and a charger that will take 510 connections. If I am not able to make the meet Saturday, I will send them with Bill.

Dave, I know I have a set of stick batteries and a charger that will take 510 connections. If I am not able to make the meet Saturday, I will send them with Bill.

Sharon,

You are wonderful as always!

Dave

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Due to the pending weather conditions, the August Vape Meet-Up has been postponed to next Saturday Sept. 3, 2011

It will be held at the same location: 119 S. Duke St, York, PA 17401, and the same time.

If you have already RSVP'ed for today and cannot make next Saturday, please visit our website: www.WhiteRoseVapersClub.com and leave a comment on the Event Page.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this last minute schedule change may create. Better safe than sorry!!!

If you have any questions, please email Brandon at: info@whiterosevapersclub.com.

Thank you,

Brandon

• 3 weeks later...

I sincerely regret to inform all of you that the founder of the White Rose Vapers Club, Brandon Shearer, passed away September 13, 2011.

Please pray for his family and friends as they try to cope and make sense of this terrible tragedy.

I will post information regarding his funeral arrangements.

R.I.P. Brandon