Ejuice Question

erlybrd

HI. I"ve been reading through some of the post on skin absorbsion on here. I am in my early 30s and never been a regular smoker but i do love a good nicotine buzz but i don't like the idea of smoking cigarettes and probably wouldn't be able to smoke the ecigarettes either. I am curious how much of 36mg 20ml ejuice would i have to apply to my wrist or other area to get a nic buzz but not be hazardous. Also is it potentially addictive like smoking would be? Please no "Don't do it" phrases like i would get on a yahoo question and answer board. I"m past 21 and pay taxes a mortgage and a car payment just looking for inteligent answers. Thanks.

This is by far the scariest question I've ever encountered. Why on earth, would you want to place high strength liquid nicotine directly on to your skin. That's like asking how much caffeine you can safely inject into your bloodstream for a "buzz." I'm also not sure why having a mortgage and car payment entitles you to anything other than having a home and a car.

You are exactly the reason why bottled liquid will no longer be available when FDA regulation kicks in. Please, for god sakes, don't pour liquid directly on to your skin. It's a one way ticket to nicotine poisoning.

sorry bout expresso comment .i was really taken a back by your question it .i think you might looking in the wrong place .this a resposible fourm .people are here to help not hurt.please dont do it ...and do some more reading on nic poisoning .take good care of your self peace :wave:

you will get nicotine poisoning from doing it that way. You should never lick the liquid like that. you inhale it! if it gets on your finger you are to wipe it off. do not lick it off your finger or hand. that is just crazy!!

Here is the most intelligent answer I can give to someone who pays taxes, a mortgage, and a car note, "Go buy Nicotine Patches". You shouldn't have a problem since you are over the age of 21.

Erlybrd- bottled nicotene doesn't work like other transdermal delivery methods- i.e. the patch, gum or lozenges. Those regulate how much nicotine can be absorbed over a certain period of time. They are controlled to a degree although you can still overdose. The method you are describing can make you extremely sick, and possibly even be fatal. It simply is not designed to be used in this fashion. NO one would ever recommend this irresponsible use of the product.

There I didn't say don't do it.