Who Makes A Good Menthol Flavor?

turtle11c

I just got 30ml of dekang "menthol" but it doesnt really taste menthol to me. Its more like a mouth washy flavor if you ask me. Do any suppliers make a menthol that taste more like a menthol or preferably a marlbaro smooth?

i like vt mentha plus you can add to flavors you don't like so much it only takes a little drop and bam...its all better .that being said everyones taste bubs are different hope you find what you like .

I gave that a shot and put 2 drops 555 and one drop of the menthol and it was actually pretty good. It reminded me of a camel menthol almost.

I gave that a shot and put 2 drops 555 and one drop of the menthol and it was actually pretty good. It reminded me of a camel menthol almost.

thats great :thumbsup:

Remember, most of the menthol flavors of liquids are just menthol but from smoking you are used to a menthol tobacco flavor which is not the same. This was the realization I came to after some thought. I would think most menthol flavors are going to be to 'mentholy' for you if you are just switching.

Look at menthol tobacco flavors. I am liking this one so far...

http://sweet-vapes.com/2011/03/09/menthol-kame/

But I also found this place has a big selection of menthol tobacco flavors but I havnt ordered any yet to say if they are good or not.

http://www.shop.wordupecig.com/E-Liquids-E-Liquids.htm

Remember, most of the menthol flavors of liquids are just menthol but from smoking you are used to a menthol tobacco flavor which is not the same. This was the realization I came to after some thought. I would think most menthol flavors are going to be to 'mentholy' for you if you are just switching.

Look at menthol tobacco flavors. I am liking this one so far...

These two replies sure seem to go together like peanut butter and chocolate! :innocent:

I've heard alot of good reviews on Vape Placid. I ordered some that should be here today. I'll give you my thoughts once I try it.

Well, I just got my order in from KBV that included "Vape Placid". It's been awhile since I've had a Newport, but I swear this is dead on to that. Anyone looking for a good menthol analog type flavor, I would definately recommend this. I've only tried one other methol juice(was from awesomevapor who I order from often) and to me it was just a methol flavor. This actually makes me feel like I am smoking a menthol cig!

• 2 weeks later...

Halo seems to specialize in menthol. I haven't tried all three brands, but the Menthol Ice is cool and refreshing. In fact, it's the first juice I've been loyal to since I started vaping. I'd highly recommend giving them a try.

http://www..com/

vapor talk has a nice mentha also there new store forever vapor has menthol as well . i just ordered some peach and vanilla excited to try .there are a lot of places to try kick bass vapor ,sweet vapes .vapor talk .i my self am looking for a sweet cinnmon.anyway have a great day .

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, I like the camel menthol's flavor of the cigarettes. I think the information about the makers of a good menthol flavor. I have used the different brands of the menthol flavor. So i want some new camel menthols. So please suggest me some brands guys.

Edited by jeffb
Removed link