Ecigs Skins

fran1959

Hi fran- Nope I never got any and I noticed he was gone from the list a week or two ago also. I haven't heard what happened. Chris do you nave any idea? thought you might know something since they are gone from the supplier list?

I don't usually post links to suppliers in the forum. But I think you all might find this supplier unique. I think she might have all the decorations you will need for your PV's. :)Vapography

Uh oh i think you may have added a new addiction for me... These looks sweet and really well done. :thumbup: Have you tried any of these yet?

Uh oh i think you may have added a new addiction for me... These looks sweet and really well done. :thumbup: Have you tried any of these yet?

I haven't tried any of the stuff on that site yet. But I understand that they are reliable and very popular. I am a bit short of funds for vaping jewelry.

I don't usually post links to suppliers in the forum. But I think you all might find this supplier unique. I think she might have all the decorations you will need for your PV's. :)Vapography

Ewwwwww ahhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh can anyone say BLING, i'm glad you posted it georgous darling. GOtta go get me some bling

I haven't tried any of the stuff on that site yet. But I understand that they are reliable and very popular. I am a bit short of funds for vaping jewelry.

Yea i thought it was a bit different... I dont think i need charms on the side of my ecig..lol

If they did custom stuff like that I'd be down.. Need mine with some Saints stuff :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I found one way to personalize my e cigs (not mods, they are works of art in their own right.) I use the patterned sticky shelf paper ya can get at grocery stores and WalMart. Ya gotta hunt for differant ones but a roll, you can put them in your estate for yer kid's inheritance. (It will last a VERY long time). Happy hunting.

HHHHmmmmmmm, decals, there is an idea..... there are so many types of them out there, bumper stickers would work on the larger longer cylindrical ones. I can see it, a party, a couple of folks have the same mod and no way to tell them apart. Lets get it rolling folks, how are you gonna mod yer mod so it's yours?

• 2 months later...

Yea i thought it was a bit different... I dont think i need charms on the side of my ecig..lol

If they did custom stuff like that I'd be down.. Need mine with some Saints stuff :thumbsup:

You should really have Jason from electronicstix have it etched on your mod! Really pretty cheap and well done I've seen!

You should really have Jason from electronicstix have it etched on your mod! Really pretty cheap and well done I've seen!

How timely-LOL It must be resurrect a thread tuesday. :innocent:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines