6 Months Smoke Free!

Hey whats up guys, just wanted to say that I passed the 6th month mark using ecigs (actually a little more than 6 months, I think Im around 190 days)

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on the forum for all of the help, I couldn't have done it without you guys.

All in all, I have only smoked approx. 5 packs of cigs in the last 6 months. Most of the time it was one cig hear and there just to remember what I gave up, and other times it was because I didn't stock up on spare parts(I know better now)

Compared to what I was smoking, 5 packs is nothing.

Geez now that I've done the math: in the last 6 months I DIDN'T smoke 270 packs of camels (1.5 packs a day X's 190 days) Thats 5400 smokes I didn't have (prob more considering most days I would smoke at least 2 packs sometime 3).

WOW

Thanks again for all the help.

(just noticed, I don't think my "counter" is counting correctly, lol, whatever its a lot of smokes)

Edited by bekindtoyurbuds

CONGRATSthumbsup.gif

6 months is such an amazing milestone for not smoking !!! Some days I look at my counter in absolute amazement.

One of the things that continues to amaze me is that I smoked the same brand for 30 years (marlboro red and then lights). With vaping, I can't get enough new flavors or devices.icecream.gif

Thanks everyone, I just hope that everyone has the same blessings and good fortune as have I, in cutting back/keeping off cigarettes. (X's 1000)

Its truly a godsend,

I never thought it would have been possible to cut back/keep off cigarettes for this long, considering how much I was smoking before.

I can only see the light from here on, and it gets brighter and brighter!

For those of you still fighting to kick the habit, keep on going , I can tell you with 100% confidence that the grass is definitely greener on the other side.............. and it smells better too!, LOL

Thanks everyone, I just hope that everyone has the same blessings and good fortune as have I, in cutting back/keeping off cigarettes. (X's 1000)

Its truly a godsend,

I never thought it would have been possible to cut back/keep off cigarettes for this long, considering how much I was smoking before.

I can only see the light from here on, and it gets brighter and brighter!

For those of you still fighting to kick the habit, keep on going , I can tell you with 100% confidence that the grass is definitely greener on the other side.............. and it smells better too!, LOL

That's absolutely wonderful! :animier: :animier: :animier: Like you said truly a Godsend! I'm so happy for you! Keep spreading the good news!