Where Is Everyone?

now now no one is chopped liver, of course I missed you too Jeff, but I haven' seen hiden or hair of those guys for 2 days ? Hope everyone is ok :iiam:

Now excuse me why I go apply some nutz to my face. lmao - I just saw that video in the mosh pit last night and was cracking up hah get it cracking up tee hee

To which college do you have to go in order to receive your Associate's Degree in emoticons? I think everyone around here is as least in the Master's Program...

Smiley is all i got :D

If you click on the little smiley face in the center of your post toolbar it should open a window on the right with emoticons do you not see them?

Right here! I've missed you too .. Back to stalking vapor talk as usual :) Forget facebook! I love you all!

Ok Mary is present and accounted for ... finally ;) now where are the rest of ya? Don't keep us in suspense if your lurking and haven't posted in a few days - say something will ya? :) :) :)

BTW i just plus 1 for every response in the thread except mine of course lol. SO as even more incentive to check in, I will continue to +1 every response. LOL what a treat I know. haha

Egoluvr, don't you think Jeff deserves two, just because his use of the emoticon was perfect????

Just wondering!

Thanks for the point. :unworthy:

Well thank you, egoluvr! That was a sweet thing to say.

Now you have me wondering about Julie, too. Have you sent her a PM?

Hey Nana,

I have sent her two pm's and she hasn't responded. If I don't hear from her by tomorrow, I'm calling her!!!!