Where Is Everyone?

Oh yay.... I'm kinda back! At least for the time being. I kinda just figured everyone would actually enjoy this place more if I weren't here making posts that end up under somebody's thin skin. But hey, what do ya expect I guess, it's part of most/all forums I have a feeling. There's always gotta be one :censored: in the crowd to keep things interesting I guess! Thanks for even noticing I have been MIA for a while... that means alot. :thumbsup:

Oh yay.... I'm kinda back! At least for the time being. I kinda just figured everyone would actually enjoy this place more if I weren't here making posts that end up under somebody's thin skin. But hey, what do ya expect I guess, it's part of most/all forums I have a feeling. There's always gotta be one :censored: in the crowd to keep things interesting I guess! Thanks for even noticing I have been MIA for a while... that means alot. :thumbsup:

haha oh well, we were all created as individuals and that means we all have different opinions and you know what they say about those... and as I always say better to be friendly and share then keep those treasures to yourself LOL j/k but it was worth a tiny chuckle right?

But the truth is I think we all have our uber sensitive moments, and our a-hole moments, don't let it deter you whether ppl agree or disagree around here someone always learns something either way. Besides I really love your fish picture and look forward to seeing it and your the carto king around here we can't go long without suffering from dayvape withdrawl. :)

DAYVAPE, I always enjoy your post, I've also learned quite a bit from you too. I must have missed something. I have been known to be a piss ant myself. No worries.

Wow, that's obviously the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, around here anyway ! Thanks Beans... I really appreciate that. And you as well egoluvr... for even noticing that I wasn't around for a while. That kind of surprised me that anyone even noticed. Besides, I was truly wondering if anyone ever read any of my postings anyway. LOL.

I know a few of the 'chat regulars' that I used to see would have thoughts like that! I guess I hit it off on the wrong foot in one or two threads with them. Ever since then, from several months ago, I was able to take the hint that whatever I had to say was pretty much unimportant anyway. For me, I often times find it hard to convey 'sarcasm' via my typed word on a forum. (Fun Fact: My first/only forum to ever join... not so good at using proper 'emoticons' so as not to offend anyone). Therefore, I'm going to go ahead and declare myself as 'the local jerk' around here, although it's just my personality/sense of humor that is not being seen.

Oh hey, Mark and Noxy: I know you guys mean well and just want the best for the forum and it's people... so it's all good and I totally understand how/why you feel the way you do towards me. Honestly, it's no big deal... I haven't lost any sleep over it as of yet. Besides, I still like both of your butts anyway, no matter what horrible things you say about me... so I'm ok with it.

OH CRAP... I FORGOT TO USE 'EMOTICONS' AGAIN. So I will just add them all here at the end so that you will know what my real/true feelings were/are as I'm typing this post. (I want there to be no mistake in realizing that I'm just havin' a little fun here... it's been a while for me since being away) You know how I really feel about you guys anyway!:

:harhar::innocent::hug::cheers:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Hey DayVape, I always look forward to hearing what you have to say. I know that sometimes it's not going to win an award for the most uplifting, and motivational post of the day, but your still family and families stick together. Now I wouldn't elect you to read bedtimes stories to kids, but I do count on you adding some spice to the dinner conversation. LOL

Hey DayVape, I always look forward to hearing what you have to say. I know that sometimes it's not going to win an award for the most uplifting, and motivational post of the day, but your still family and families stick together. Now I wouldn't elect you to read bedtimes stories to kids, but I do count on you adding some spice to the dinner conversation. LOL

See Sharon, that's the part that gets me to thinkin', the fact that some people actually think I "lash out" at random people as I pass by them on the sidewalks! As a matter of fact... the perception that most folks here have of me couldn't be further from reality. Yeah, I may have 'acted up' a time or two around here... but that certainly doesn't mean that I'm some 'unstable/crazy' person that couldn't "read your kids a bedtime story". (By the way Sharon, that was a good one... had me laughing!) In reality, I'm about as 'normal' as they come if you were to meet me in person. Not to mention, when I type something slightly sarcastic in a reply, I find that I MUST USE emoticons so people don't take me serious and end up pissed off and callin' me out like I'm the Devil. People just gotta understand... this is the first and only forum I've EVER even joined ! I don't let too much bother me... but some people sure do get worked up easily and get all upset at something totally insane that had been typed out in a thread, etc.! I'm fairly certain that I have never threatened to hurt/kill anyone around here either. What is more often than not simply sarcasm in my posts... it never fails what ever I say will end up getting under someone's skin! Oh, and by the way, I actually LOVE kids! I have a 13 y/o girl myself... and I used to babysit my neighbors 4 young girls while they went out all the time! I was even changin' their dirty diapers like you wouldn't believe! Really, I know I seem worthless and mean most of the time, but how can one come to that conclusion from a forum? I mean really... that cracks me up!

If nothing else... I think we must try to not make pre-conceived opinions of others from only interacting with them on a forum, and by what they type in posts, etc.

But thats just me I'm sure... it wouldn't be any fun if we couldn't be that 'internet tough guy' every once in a while and tell someone you hate to shut their mouth. ! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Maybe it's the fish? :innocent:

You're OK. NO ONE comes across the way they really are in the written word. You just keep teaching me about LR cartos and you and I are A-OK. I am your latest and surely most zealous convert. I would rather go naked than be without them!!! :icecream:

See, that's the part that gets me I think, the fact that some people actually think I "lash out" at random people as I pass by them on the sidewalks! As a matter of fact... the perception that most folks here have of me couldn't be further from reality. Yeah, I may have 'acted up' a time or two around here... but that certainly doesn't mean that I'm a 'unstable/crazy' person that couldn't read your kids a bedtime story. (that was a good one... got me laughing!) In reality, I'm about as 'normal' as they come if you were to meet me in person. Not to mention, when I type something slightly sarcastic in a reply, I find that I MUST USE emoticons so people don't take me serious and end up pissed off and callin' me out like I'm the Devil. But people gotta understand... this is the first and only forum I've EVER even joined ! I don't let too much bother me... but some people sure do get worked up easily and get all upset at something totally insane that had been typed out in a thread, etc.! Oh, and by the way, I actually love kids! I have a 13 y/o girl myself... and I used to babysit my neighbors 4 young girls while they went out all the time! Really, I know I seem worthless and mean, but how can one know that about me from a damn forum? That cracks me up!

If nothing else... I think we must try to not make pre-conceived opinions of others from only interacting with them on a forum.

But thats just me I'm sure... it wouldn't be any fun if we couldn't be a 'internet tough guy' every once in a while and make threats to random people! LOL. ! :thumbsup:

DayVape, I sure hope you do know that I was joking around with you when I wrote the part about you reading stories to kids?????? :thumbsup:

DayVape, I sure hope you do know that I was joking around with you when I wrote the part about you reading stories to kids?????? :thumbsup:

Of course ... it just brought up others 'fun times' and I was simply recalling/retelling them so everyone could get some enjoyment out of it like I did! :thumbsup:

Hi guys, thought I would add a little to this thread. The written word is a lot different than the spoken word. I have often wanted to answer somebody on this forum with what I think would be a "funny", but then I read it and it sounds sort of ugly. I have a caustic sense of humor and even in the spoken word some people don't get it. @Dayvape, I have never noticed you being anything but informative, so don't know why anyone would feel that way. So just be you and don't worry about the others. This is a good forum and people are very polite. The other day I got a little upset over a posting someone else made about not buying "American" wasn't the not buy American but the way it was said, very in your face. But other than that I think everyone here is a pretty good support system for their fellow vapers. Just my 2 cents.

cheshyl I am with you 100%. God gave me the gift of gab, but not the gift of the written word. There was one time (I'm sure some of you folks will remember) when I got my panties in a wad over inferior ecigs and supplies that a new member was selling. Now that I am thinking about it, it might has been two times I got jacked up over a spammer here. Anyway, I have erased a reply several times because I couldn't find the right words to properly express what I wanted to say. Like Chesly, I was concerned it would be taken the wrong way and offend someone. I was raised with "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". I really do my very best to live those words.

So, unless you are a spammer, if I have ever said something that hurt or offended another member, please except my apologize.

There now, I hope I am covered!!!!!!! :respect:

Still holding out posting in this thread until someone specifically asks me too --- well sort of!

I often view and post from the iPAD so I can not join the chat, I just see the red notification that 1 person is in chat - almost like its a taunt! BOOO

Anywho, I also participate in a forum related to my car and there is a LOooooong thread going about forum decorum and people griping about the words some choose in their posts. I have always subscribed to the theory that when reading forum posts really focus on what someone is saying rather than the words they type. It is so easy to miss an intended bit of sarcastic humor in a post. And like others, I speak much prettier than I type!

Hey Sharon, you might not be able to tell (because I post WAY too much), but I've deleted a ton messages before posting for the exact same reasons you just gave.

About chat, try this...http://tinychat.com/vaportalkforum I wasn't able to get in chat for a quite awhile and then finally got in the other day. Mark told me about this and said to bookmark it. I did and now I can get in all the time. Thanks Mark!! :thumbsup: